• Westby-Grenora quarterback Jeremiah Paine threw for three touchdown passes, breaking the 6-Man career record, as the Thunder defeated Froid-Lake 46-6. Paine’s third scoring pass was to Liam Nelson, who caught his first career TD to give Paine 119 for his career, one more than former Thunder standout Cooper Olson. Ridge Sargent and Bruce Carter each had touchdown receptions and Carter also scored on a 15-yard interception return. Brian Field added a kickoff return for a touchdown and Darian Holicek added a rushing touchdown for the top-ranked Thunder (7-0). Westby-Grenora will clash with second-ranked Wibaux (7-0) next week for first place in the 6-Man East.
• Cody Asbeck scored six touchdowns, including the first five of the game, to help Fairview run past St. Labre 62-12 in an 8-Man game. Asbeck had touchdown runs of 13, 10, 8 and 24 yards among seven carries. The sophomore also returned an interception 20 yards for a score and a kickoff 68 yards for another. He also ran in five PATs.
• Alberton-Superior scored the game's final 24 points to beat Darby 46-22 in 8-Man play. Connor Voll had five touchdowns for Alberton-Superior, scoring at least one in each quarter for the Mountain Cats (2-5 overall). Darby's (2-5) Nelson Smith threw for a touchdown and ran for another.
• Quarterback Gabe Gundlach accounted for five touchdowns as Class A Miles City won at Glendive 41-14 on Friday. Gundlach passed for three TDs and ran for two. He connected with Zach Dinardi on two scoring passes, covering 25 and 34 yards. Teammate Keith Vanderlan ran 22 yards for a TD and also scored on a 6-yard pass from Gundlach. Miles City led 35-7 at halftime.
• Kola Bad Bear and Raegan Steiner combined for 20 kills as the undefeated Billings Senior Broncs swept the Bozeman Hawks 25-15, 25-16, 25-23 in Class AA action. Sam Bonenberger had 17 assists and three aces for the top-ranked Broncs.
• Three players finished in double figures for kills to rally Billings Central to a 16-25, 25-13, 25-15, 25-18 win over Belgrade in Eastern/Central A play. Sydney Hawbaker led the Rams (21-1) with 14 kills. Olivia Moten-Schell had 12 and Bailey Kufeld 11. Kufeld finished the double-double with 20 digs. Bailey Christensen had a double-double of 19 kills and 21 digs for Belgrade.
• Brooklyn Rainer piled up 15 kills and six aces in leading Libby to a Class A win at Browning, 25-11, 25-10, 25-15. Jayden Winslow added 15 digs and three blocks for the Loggers.
• Plains picked up its seventh straight match win, sweeping past visiting Charlo, 25-18, 25-7, 25-17, in Class C play. Jessica Thompson floored 11 kills for the Trotters and teammate Lindsay Laws added six digs and three aces.
• Clark Fork overcame a slow start to win in a Class C marathon at Seeley-Swan, 23-25, 27-25, 25-21, 19-25, 15-10. Kenzie Mueller had 12 kills and a block for the Mountain Cats. Ashley Miller collected 12 kills for the Blackhawks.
• Torrie Hurley led Fairview with five kills and three digs, and Jae Kloker had 14 assists as Bowman (N.D.) defeated Fairview 24-26, 25-19 in the championship game at the Beach invite in North Dakota.
• Missoula Sentinel (13-1 overall, 7-0 in conference) stayed unbeaten in Western AA play with a four-set win against Helena, 25-15, 22-25, 25-10, 26-24. Sarina Moreno had 20 digs and a team-high four aces, and the Spartans rallied from a 24-19 fourth-set deficit to take the game and the match.
• Stevensville mustered a four-set win against conference rival Dillon, 25-12, 26-24, 20-25, 25-18 in Class A action. Mikayla Hall and Mikayla Newman each had nine kills to pace the Yellowjackets.
• Hamilton topped Butte Central in four sets, 25-16, 23-25, 25-17, 25-21. Tristy Searle had 13 kills in the win, and Caitlyn Dillon added a team-high 19 digs and 33 assists.
• Polson bested Mission Valley rival Ronan in three sets in Class A play. Kaelyn Smith landed 14 kills and Mikaela DuCharme had 10 for the Pirates. Tiana Ulutoa led Ronan with seven assists and 21 digs.
• Philipsburg's Emma Grange paced the Prospectors with a team-leading seven kills and 11 assists, as Grange and Co. topped Lima in straight sets.
• Arlee eased past St. Regis 25-7, 25-10, 25-5 to improve to 8-2 overall and 4-2 in conference. Mikayla Rieken led Arlee with nine kills and Nellie Desjarlais came up with five aces.
• Hot Springs bested Noxon in a five-set Class C match, 25-20, 23-25, 12-25, 25-17, 15-12. McKennzie Cannon led the Savage Heat in kills (11) and blocks (7), and Sage Jackson added 29 of her team's 100 digs. Noxon countered with 87 digs, 19 from Kristina Brown.
• Troy's Aurora Becquart had a game-high 17 kills in the Trojans' four-set win against Thompson Falls.
• Kanon Tebo had a goal and an assist as Belgrade shut out Billings Central 3-0 in Class A action.
• Charlie Klepps scored three goals, Caleb Borgstrom had a goal and four assists and Billings Senior sewed up the Eastern AA championship by winning at Great Falls CMR 6-0. Luke Vondra also scored twice for the Broncs (10-0-1). "Our offensive play was clicking really well," Senior coach Zach Robbins said. "It seems like we're peaking at the right time." Kolten Unrein was the winning goalie for Senior. He had one save.
• Laurel and host Livingston battled to a 0-0 stalemate in an Eastern A matchup. The Locomotives outshot the Rangers, 29-2. "It was tough soccer," Laurel coach Leroy VanderPool said. "They let them play." Laurel goalkeeper Kade McIlvein made two saves. The Locomotives will play Billings Central on Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. on Rocky Mountain College's Wendy's Field in a play-in game for the state playoffs.
• Micah Reason scored two goals to lead Kalispell Glacier to a 2-0 win over Helena Capital in Class AA action.
• Jack Lincoln was the only player to find the back of the net as Missoula Loyola beat Corvallis 1-0 on Lincoln's goal in the 45th minute in Class A action.
• Austin Drake scored three goals and had an assist to help lead Hamilton to a 7-0 Class A win over Stevensville. Will Lowden added two goals, and Alan Garcia had one goal and two assists.
• Whitefish trounced Bigfork 9-2 with a hat trick from Avery Hirsch. Noah Romagnuolo added two goals and an assist, and Leo Motti had two goals.
• Polson rolled to a 10-0 win over Libby with three goals and assist from Robin Erickson, and two goals and four assists by Mack Moderie.
• Olivia Abdallah scored two goals, including the game winner, and teammate Blair Stapleton had a goal and two assists as Billings Senior downed Great Falls CMR 4-2 in Class AA action.
• Aliyah Holton, Madison Gosch and Lexie Bloyder scored goals as Billings West won at Butte 3-1 in Class AA play. The Golden Bears (4-3-2) played with nine players for 70 minutes after an early red card, coach Casey Marlenee said. "We played pretty awesome," he said. "Possession and position of play was great." Kiara Stiles was the winning goalie.
• Zoie Althoff had two goals as Billings Central tied with Belgrade 2-2 in Class A play.
• Hamilton won the Southwest A conference title, playing to a 1-1 draw with Stevensville. Mallory McGill scored for Hamilton and Kylee Merwin tallied for Stevensville.
• Kalispell Glacier lost 2-1 to Helena Capital after taking an early 1-0 lead on a goal by Cadie Williams, assisted by Anna Creer.
• Missoula Loyola beat Corvallis 3-1 behind goals from Syd Koppang, Ceci Benson and Gisele Huffman. Corvallis freshman Frances Carrasco scored her first goal of the season in the 72nd minute.
• Polson topped Libby 4-1 behind Marina Mayorga's two goals and one assist. Aisha Clarke added a goal and an assist.
• Whitefish posted a 5-0 win over Bigfork as Anna Cook scored twice, Pixie Moore had a goal and an assist, and Grace Scrafford had two assists.