Editor's note: Highlights and top scorers will be updated on the 406mtsports.com website as results arrive from around the state.
• Zach Schacht scored 17 points and Daniel Davis added 14 off the bench to help No. 2 Billings Skyview pull away from Billings Senior 67-47 in Eastern AA action. Skyview, playing its first game since Dec. 21, got eight points each from Peyton Carle and Juluis Mims as the Falcons improved to 5-1. Jacksen Burckley led Senior with 14 points, Owen Nash had 13 and Payton Turner had 11 for the Broncs (0-7). Skyview will play at No. 3 Bozeman on Saturday.
• Points were at a premium but Troy Frohlich-Fair and Scott Malikie each had eight of them as Missoula Sentinel withstood a late Helena Capital rally for a 34-33 Western AA win in the Capital City. The Spartans led 30-22 entering the final quarter before the Bruins rallied and even had two possessions to take the lead. Trevor Swanson's 13 points led Capital.
• Drew Engellant's buzzer beater gave him a team-high 15 points and his Kalispell Glacier team a 54-52 win over Missoula Big Sky in a Western AA nail-biter. Engellant, who had nine rebounds, scored nine points in the fourth quarter as the Wolfpack rallied from a seven-point deficit. Glacier missed four consecutive free throws in the final 24 seconds before Engellant's big shot. Bret Michaels added 13 points for the Wolfpack. Camdyn LaRance of Big Sky led all scorers with 23 points and teammate Daniel Morin had 12.
• Rollie Worster led all scorers with 19 points and Abe Johnson had 13 as No. 1 Missoula Hellgate shook off some holiday rust early for a 48-29 win over Class A Frenchtown. Devin Shelton had seven points for the Broncs.
• Multi-sport standout Ryggs Johnston tallied 21 points in leading Libby to a 54-49 win at Eureka. Jake Kindel and Cory Chaney each scored 10 points to lead the Lions. Johnston is headed to Arizona State on a golf scholarship in the fall.
• Kaden Hadley and Steven Ray each pumped in 20 points as Miles City had little trouble with Class B Baker, winning 75-49. Jack Cline added 15 for the Cowboys. Teight Madler and Sean Shelhamer topped the Spartans with nine each.
• Cade Holter scored 18 points and Patrick Dolan had 12 as third-ranked Butte Central improved to 9-0 with a 62-27 thumping of Anaconda in a matchup of teams that might become teammates during football season if the schools co-op as proposed. The Maroons led 38-12 at halftime. Michael Galle and Dylan Smith each scored nine for Anaconda.
• Kobee Big Back poured in 25 points, JT Baer had 21 and Kellen Big Head contributed 17 as Colstrip ran past rival St. Labre 71-56. Bernadine Fisher had 18 and Even Pretty Weasel 13 for the Braves. St. Labre led by two points at halftime but an 18-4 third quarter provided the cushion for the Colts.
• Jonah Parke scored 21 points and Drummond raced past Victor 55-38. Luke Holland added 15 points in the win. Mason Agee led Victor with 12.
• Christian Melby and Erik Field led with 11 points and Jack Solberg chipped in with 10 to carry Westby-Grenora past Brockton 70-31. Brian Eder had 11 for Brockton.
• Seeley-Swan posted a 59-49 win over Philipsburg as Owen Mercado scored 16 points and Chance Johnson 14.
• Emma Blakely tossed in 18 points and Kylie Lunday added 14 as Missoula Hellgate had no trouble going down a class to dispatch Frenchtown 55-30. Lauren Demmons' eight points led the Broncs.
• Raley Shirey led with 18 points and had help from Ellie Keller and Aubrie Rademacher with 12 each as Kalispell Glacier coasted past Missoula Big Sky 56-35 in Western AA play. Chasity Foote's eight points led the Eagles.
• Paige Bartsch had 10 points and sister Dani Bartsch was one of four players with eight points as Helena Capital fended off Missoula Sentinel 48-36 in Western AA action. Lexi Deden's 19 points topped the Spartans.
• Erin Watt scored all 16 of her points in the second half as Great Falls slipped away late for a 51-44 win over crosstown rival Great Falls CMR for its first win of the season. Hadlee Bleskin helped with 10 points for the Bison. Emily Funseth led CMR (1-7) with 12 points.
• Logan Stetzner and Isabel Saltenberger led a balanced Anaconda attack with 10 points each as the Copperheads squeaked past rival Butte Central 46-45. Seven players scored for Anaconda. Sofee Thatcher's 21 points topped Butte Central and Tricia Joyce added 12.
• Bailey Christensen hit a buzzer-beater to give Belgrade a 65-63 win over Class B Manhattan. Amy Grievious tied the game at 63-all for Manhattan with eight seconds to go before Christensen hit her game-winner.
• Lincoln topped Valley Christian 52-31 behind 19 points from Alexis Cannon. Maggie Jorgensen added 18 for Lincoln as the Lynx held the Eagles to one point in the third quarter. Kaytlin Kelly led the Eagles with 13.
• Drummond beat Victor 63-26 after taking a 30-6 halftime lead. Donna Seekell scored 11 points for Drummond and Sydney Phillips added 10.
• Jenna Rust scored 16 points and Brynn Folvag contributed 11 for Westby-Grenora in a 59-28 rout of Brockton. Trinity Bauer topped Brockton with nine.
25: Kobee Big Back, Colstrip
23: Camdyn LaRance, Missoula Big Sky
21: Jonah Parke, Drummond
21: JT Baer, Colstrip
21: Sofee Thatcher, Butte Central
21: Emma Wass, Manhattan
20: Kaden Hadley, Miles City
20: Steven Ray, Miles City
20: Kell Schwers, Big Timber