Gov. Steve Bullock Friday announced the following appointments:
State Council for the Compact on Educational Opportunity for Military Children
- Superintendent Tom Moore, Great Falls. Qualification: Superintendent of a school district with a high concentration of military children. Moore is the incoming Superintendent of Great Falls Schools.
Board of Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Dr. Ruhul Amin, Bozeman. Qualification: Professional Engineer (Mechanical). Amin is a Professor and Mechancial Engineering Program Coordinator at Montana State University, Bozeman.
- Ray Gross, Dillon. Qualification: Professional and practicing land surveyor. Gross is a Professional Engineer and Professional Land Surveyor and owns Raymond Gross Engineering & Surveying, Inc.
- Tom Pankratz, Clancy. Qualification: Professional Engineer (Electrical). Pankratz is the Director of Major Management for NorthWestern Energy.
- Roger Wagner, Nashua. Qualification: Representative of the public not engaged in or directly connected with the practice of engineering or land surveying. Wagner is a retired farmer in Valley County.
Montana Heritage Preservation and Development Commission
- Virginia Court, Billings. Qualification: Public At-Large. Court is a former state legislator.
- Shera Konen, Butte. Qualification: Broad experience in business. Konen is the Talent Manager for Warm Springs Productions.
- Philip Maechling, Florence. Qualification: Experience in community planning. Maechling is a former planner and is an independent contractor.
- Marilyn Ross, Twin Bridges. Qualification: Experience in historic preservation. Ross is a retired County Commissioner.
State Library Commission
- Bruce Newell, Helena. Qualification: Public Representative. Newell is a retired librarian and former Director of the Montana Library Network.
Board of Livestock Loss
- Seth Wilson will serve as Chair.
Board of Medical Examiners
- Dr. Anna Earl, Great Falls. Qualification: Doctor of Medicine (MD). Earl is a family physician for the Great Falls Clinic.
Board of Optometry
- Pete Fontana, Great Falls. Qualification: Representative of the public not engaged in the practice of optometry. Fontana is a Real Estate Appraiser and owner of Cornerstone Appraisal Services.
- Dr. Doug Kimball, Bozeman. Qualification: Registered Optometrist. Kimball is an Optometrist with practices in Bozeman and Belgrade.
Board of Pharmacy
- Dr. Starla Blank, Clancy. Qualification: Licensed Pharmacist. Blank is the Director of Pharmacy at St. Peter’s Health.
- Dr. Paul Brand, Florence. Qualification: Licensed Pharmacist. Brand is a Pharmacist and the owner of Florence Pharmacy.
Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Jenn Reisenauer, Deer Lodge. Qualification: Licensed Physical Therapist. Reisenauer is the Physical Therapy Director for the Deer Lodge Medical Center.
Montana Pulse Crop Committee
- Matt Franks, Sheridan. Qualification: Representative of the pulse industry who is appointed by the governor and operates a collection facility that purchases pulses in Montana, ex-officio member. Franks Manages the Pea and Lentil Processing Facility for Columbia Grain, Inc.
- Dr. Sreekala Bajwa, Bozeman. Qualification: Dean of Agriculture of Montana State University-Bozeman, ex-officio member. Bajwa is the Dean of Agriculture at Montana State University-Bozeman.
Board of Real Estate Appraisers
- Pete Fontana, Great Falls. Qualification: Licensed or certified real estate appraiser. Fontana is a Real Estate Appraiser and owner of Cornerstone Appraisal Services.
- Myles Link, Missoula. Qualification: Representative of the public who is not engaged in the occupation of real estate appraisal. Link is a Mortgage Loan Officer for Opportunity Bank of Montana.
- George Luther, Miles City. Qualification: Licensed or certified real estate appraiser. Luther owns Luther Appraisal Services, Inc.
Board of Realty Regulation
- Eric Ossorio, Big Sky. Qualification: Licensed real estate broker, salesperson or property manager. Ossorio is the Supervising Broker at Engel & Völkers Montana.
- Josh Peck, Butte. Qualification: Representative of the public who is not a state government officer or employee and who is not engaged in business as a real estate broker, a salesperson, or a property manager. Peck is the Co-Owner of Ripple Event Management and the Marketing & Events Coordinator for NorthWestern Energy.
- Dan Wagner, Billings. Qualification: Licensed real estate broker, salesperson or property manager. Wagner is the Broker/Owner of RE/MAX Experts.
- Kevin Wetherell, Seeley Lake. Qualification: Licensed real estate broker, salesperson or property manager. Wetherell is the CEO and Real Estate Broker at Clearwater Montana Properties, Inc.
Board of Regents of Higher Education
- John Miller, Missoula. Qualification: Student Regent. Miller is a student at the Alexander Blewett III School of Law, University of Montana who received his undergraduate at Montana State University-Bozeman in Business Management.
Teachers’ Retirement Board
- Dan Trost, Helena. Qualification: Representative of the public. Trost is a Financial Advisor with Trost Wealth Management.
Trauma Care Committee
- Matt Waller, Chester. Qualification: Montana Hospital Association (MHA) Representative. Waller is the Chief Executive Officer of Liberty Medical Center.
Water and Wastewater Operators’ Advisory Council
- Andy Loudermilk, Kalispell. Qualification: Water Treatment Plant Operator holding valid certificate. Loudermilk is a Water Treatment Plant Operator for Bigfork.
Western Interstate Commission on Higher Education
- Sheila Stearns, Missoula. Qualification: Member engaged in a professional occupation. Stearns is the former Commissioner of Higher Education and engaged in education consulting.
Montana Wheat and Barley Committee
- Llew Jones, Conrad. Qualification: Citizen of Montana who derives a substantial portion of the member’s income from growing wheat or barley in this state and be a resident of with farming operations in District III, consisting of Liberty, Toole, Glacier and Pondera Counties, Republican. Jones is the Owner of Jones Ranch, a farm/ranch operation in Pondera County, the owner of a few regional businesses and a State Representative from the area.
- Max Cederberg, Turner. Qualification: Citizen of Montana who derives a substantial portion of the member’s income from growing wheat or barley in this state and be a resident of with farming operations in District II, consisting of Valley, Phillips, Blaine and Hill Counties, Democrat. Cederberg is a farmer and rancher in Blaine County.