When Donald Trump becomes President of the United States, there will be many changes. The White House will be known as the Trump House and it will be painted gold.
The first order of business will be to build a big, large, huge wall across the border of the United States and Mexico. But at the same time Canada will be building a big, large, huge, wall across the border of Canada and the United States to keep out the millions of U.S. citizens who will want to immigrate to Canada.
President Trump will set up many new cabinet positions.
1. The Secretary of Women's affairs, which will relate to concerns of affairs of women past, present and future.
2. Secretary of all lies which will become the truth. The truth will be at the decision of the President. Not debatable.
3. Secretary of how the rich an get out of paying taxes because they are good at this and Mr. Trump knows how it is done to his satisfaction.
4. Secretary of how to use the B word in a most injurious way as not to insult certain people but just the ones who deserves to be called a B---h.
5. Secretary of how to make fun of disabled people because we can, and protocol is on record as naught.
6. Secretary of the truth which will not conflict with the Secretary of all lies but will be forced to manipulate4 the upside of the downside without wavering.
7. Secretary of controversy and words, which will directly report to the Department of Politically Correct, which will report to the Secretary of, "I don't give a Damn."
8. Secretary of intolerance of others which will not use the words, bigot, sleezeball, freaks, lunatics, nuts of loony unless needed.
All citizens will have to be Trumped including aliens from some other country or some other planet before the full moon.
-- LaVon Brillhart, Dillon