Tuesday, March 20
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- Silver Bow Kiwanis Club meets at noon Tuesday at Perkins for discussion of club projects and events, lunch, and a speaker.
- Uptown Toasters will meet at noon at the Butte Archives, 17 W. Quartz St. Details: 406-782-3280.
- The Loosely Knit Club meets from 1 to 3 p.m. Tuesday at the Butte Public Library to knit, crochet, or craft together in a welcoming and supportive environment. The group welcomes new members and drop-ins.
- Butte Exchange Club meets at noon Tuesday at 16 E. Granite St. (second floor). Details: Steve 782-4253.
- Open AA meetings start at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at the United Congregational Church, 2945 Bayard St. Details: 406-560-7330.
- Ramsay School Board meets at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in the school cafeteria.
- Overeaters Anonymous meets at 6:15 p.m. Wednesdays at Gold Hill Lutheran Church, 934 Placer St. Details: 406-533-5454.
- The Warped Weavers meet 6 to 8 p.m. Wednesdays at the Butte-Silver Bow Public Library, third floor, 226 W. Broadway St. Curious about weaving? Come watch, ask questions; there may be a loom for you to try. Details: 406-782-5784.
- Butte Sunrise Kiwanis Club meets at 7 a.m. Wednesday at Perkins Restaurant. Guest speaker will be Craig Toomey from KXLF to talk about the new Outdoor Expo in conjunction with the Mayfair 2018.
- Women's AA meetings are at 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays at The Springs, 300 Mount Highland Drive.
- Bingo is held at the Elks Lodge, Montana and Galena, at 7 p.m. Wednesday. All are welcome. The more people in attendance, the larger the payout. Details: 406-299-2443 or 406-490-3329.
- The Diabetes Support Group will meet at noon Wednesday at Metals Sports Bar and Grill located at 8 West Park Street. The group is free and open to the public. Kelly Hasquet, Pharm-D candidate, will talk about the “new insulins.” For questions, please call Ida at St James Healthcare, 406-723-2960.
- Butte Central and Butte High Classes of 1952 will hold a luncheon at noon Wednesday at the Montana Club. Details: Georgia, 406-782-5772 or June, 406-723-6780.
- Rotary Club of Butte meets Thursday at noon at the Butte Country Club.
- Chapter X of PEO meets at noon Thursday at Big Sky Senior Living.
- Marine Corps League meets at 7 p.m. Thursday in the Marine Corps building.
- Montana Independent Living Project hosts a group for women with disabilities from 2 to 3:30 p.m. every Thursday at 3475 Monroe Ave., suite 103. Come for sharing, support, and a sense of community.
- A suicide loss support group meets from 6 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday in the Butte public library, 226 W. Broadway St. Call before attending for the first time. Details: Beth at 406-490-1279 or Mary Alice at 406-533-9899.
- Are you a square peg wanting to fit in a round hole? If so, come join the Big Butte Mile High Cribbage Club at East Side Athletic Club, playing at 6:30 p.m. Thursday. Details: Phil at 406-494-2618.
- An anxiety and depression support group meets at 1:30 p.m. Saturday at 721 S. Utah St.
- Bible Talks start at 4 p.m. Sundays at the Comfort Inn (Montana Room). The gathering is non-denominational. Details: 530-521-5671.
You have free articles remaining.
• Anaconda Sportsmen’s Club will meet at 7 p.m. Wednesday at the AOH Hall. Guest speaker will be Brad Liermann, Georgetown Lake fish biologist. He will give a fish update and the East Fork Reservoir.
• The Beaverhead Chapter of Joining Community Forces will meet at noon Tuesday at 1003 S. Washington in Dillon. JCF meets the third Tuesday every other month. Lunch is provided. Public participation is encouraged. Details: Jodie Jolly, 406-925-3563.