2 | Wednesday
The Butte public radio station, KBMF LP 102.5 FM will air an episode of Heart Stock Radio at 6:30 p.m. This program is a way for citizens to learn more about the Restore Our Creek coalition and current issues related to Superfund cleanup in Butte. You can also listen via livestream next Wednesday at https://butteamericaradio.org/. Details: www.heartstockradio.com
A service honoring military personnel starts at noon in St. James Episcopal Church, 203 E. Glendale, Dillon. Families, friends, military personnel and anyone who would like to thank and pray for all of the Armed Forces of the U.S. are invited. Details: 406-683-2735.
MCLEAN TO SPEAK
Angela McLean, former Montana lieutenant governor and recently appointed director of American Indian and Minority Achievement for the Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education, will speak to the Rotary Club of Twin Bridges at noon at the Wagon Wheel Cafe. The public is invited.
People are also reading…
Wii Wednesday begins at 3:30 p.m. at the Butte Public Library, 226 W. Broadway. We will set up our Wii and give you an opportunity to show off your moves and challenge your friends. We also have iPads loaded with games and board games while you wait your turn on the Wii.
Arlene Alvarado with the Clark Fork Watershed Education Program will speak on "Stewardship: An Essential Ingredient for Restoration Success?" 4 to 4:50 p.m. in the Montana Tech Chemistry/Biology Building, Room 102. Details: Robert Pal at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- Butte Kiwanis meets at noon at Perkins. Following lunch there will be a business meeting to discuss the Sunshine Camp and fundraiser.
- Xi Iota Chapter of Beta Sigma Phi will meet at 7 p.m. in the home of Carol Viche.
- Butte Newcomers will meet at 11:30 a.m. at Perkins for a lunch meeting. All newcomers to Butte are welcome. Details: Pauline, 406-299-3860 or 406-498-3173.
- Butte Sunrise Kiwanis Club meets at 7 a.m. at Perkins. Linda Redfern and Ken Devine with Butte Community Celebrations will talk about the St. Patrick's Day Parade and other celebrations.
- Butte High School class of 1961 meets for lunch at 11:30 a.m. in Christina’s Cocina.
- Overeaters Anonymous meets at 6:15 p.m. at the Gold Hill Lutheran Church, 934 Placer St. Details: 406-533-5454.
- Al-Anon meetings: 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Gold Hill Lutheran Church; 7:30 p.m., Thursday, Sharing and Caring, 1500 Cobban.
- Anaconda American Legion and Auxiliary will have their regular monthly meeting at 7 p.m. in Legion Hall, Third and Cedar.