Thursday, Aug. 11
The Opera House Theatre in Philipsburg presents shows Thursdays through Sundays through Aug. 31. Current productions include “Making God Laugh,” “Vaudeville Variety Show,” and “Unnecessary Farce.” Tickets are $20 adult and $10 for children 15 and under. Call 406-859-0013, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit operahousetheatre.com.
MADISON COUNTY FAIR
Madison County Fair and Rodeo continues through Sunday, Aug. 14, at the Madison County Fairgrounds, 2 Fairgrounds Loop in Twin Bridges. The event includes a kids’ fun zone, demonstrations, entertainment, 4H and FFA open class exhibits, commercial exhibits, and food vendors. Fair admission is free; NRA rodeo admission $10 adults/$5 age 6-12, 5 and under free. The schedule includes the NRA Rodeo, livestock sale, car show, music by the Show Down Band, and more.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- Big Butte Mile High Cribbers will host summer cribbage at 7 p.m. at the East Side Athletic Club, 3200 Dexter. Details: Phil 406-494-2618.
- Butte Rotary Club meets at noon at the Butte Country Club.
- Belly Dance Class runs 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Butte-Silver Bow Public Library basement, 226 W. Broadway St. No experience necessary. A $5 donation per class is suggested. Details: 406-723-3164
- Suicide loss support group meets from 6 to 7:30 p.m. on the third floor of the Butte Public Library, 224 W. Broadway St. Call before attending for the first time. Details: Beth at 406-490-1279 or Mary Alice at 406-533-9899.
- Al-Anon meetings: 7:30 p.m. Wednesday, Gold Hill Lutheran Church; 7:30 p.m., Thursday, Sharing and Caring, 1500 Cobban.