Tuesday, Oct. 8
The Butte-Silver Bow Genealogy Society will join the Butte-Silver Bow Public Archives to co-host a Community Education Night. Archives staff will provide tours of the Archives facilities at 6 p.m., with a presentation on Ancestry DNA following at 7 p.m. Assistance with genealogy research will be provided by members of the Genealogy Society and Archives staff. This event is free and open to the public. For details, call the Archives at 406-782-3280.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
You have free articles remaining.
- Silver Bow Kiwanis Club meets at noon at Perkins for discussion of club projects and events, lunch, and a speaker.
- Ladies Ancient Order of Hibernians will have a brief meeting at 6:30 p.m. in The Springs’ community room. A Halloween party will follow. Members may come in costume. Contestants will be judged and prizes will be awarded.
- Butte Exchange Club meets at noon at 16 E. Granite St. (second floor). Details: Steve 782-4253.
- Loosely Knit Club meets from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Butte Public Library to knit, crochet, or craft together in a welcoming and supportive environment. The group welcomes new members and drop-ins.
- Story Time takes place in the Butte Public Library's children's room beginning at 6:30 p.m. Details: 406-723-3361.
- Open AA meetings start at 7:30 p.m. at the United Congregational Church, 2945 Bayard St. Details: 406-560-7330.
- Fine Line Dancers will start line dance classes for beginners and beginners plus at 6 p.m. at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 224 W. Park St. The cost is $4, and the first class is free. Details: 406-498-3903.
- Lego Build is from 4 to 5 p.m. at the Butte Public Library's Teen Zone.
- Emotions Anonymous, a 12-step group, meets at 7 p.m. in the library of the Hearthstone Apartments, 400 Oak St. Details: 406-563-5402 or emotionsanonymous.org.