Tuesday, June 11
The National Center for Appropriate Technology will holds its Electronics Recycling Event from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at 3040 Continental Drive. Among the items that can be recycled are most kinds of computer equipment, telephones, small appliances, audio and video equipment, and such household items as cords and power strips. Computer laptops, surge protectors and video gaming systems can also be recycled, as well as rechargeable batteries, calculators and satellite dishes. There is no cost to recycle any acceptable item. For a complete listing of the items that will be accepted, visit NCAT’s website at https://www.ncat.org/ncat-2019-recycle/. Details: 406-494-4572.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- Ancient Order of Hibernians will meet at 7 p.m. at the Carpenters’ Union Hall.
- Silver Bow Kiwanis Club meets at noon at Perkins for discussion of club projects and events, lunch, and a speaker.
- Butte Exchange Club meets at noon at 16 E. Granite St. (second floor). Details: Steve 782-4253.
- Loosely Knit Club meets from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Butte Public Library to knit, crochet, or craft together in a welcoming and supportive environment. The group welcomes new members and drop-ins.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars meeting is at 7 p.m. at the Marine Corp League, 525 Garden Ave.
- Story time takes place in the Butte Public Library's children's room beginning at 6:30 p.m. Details: 406-723-3361.
- Open AA meetings start at 7:30 p.m. at the United Congregational Church, 2945 Bayard St. Details: 406-560-7330.
- Emotions Anonymous, a 12-step group, meets at 7 p.m. in the library of the Hearthstone Apartments, 400 Oak St. Details: 406-563-5402 or emotionsanonymous.org.