Tuesday, May 14
Butte Citizens for Preservation and Revitalization will hold a salvage sale from 4 to 6 p.m. in the alley behind the Piccadilly Museum on West Broadway Street. If you have something you would like to donate to the sale or otherwise help, contact Mike at email@example.com.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- Ancient Order of Hibernians will meet at 7 p.m. at the Carpenters Union Hall.
- Uptown Toasters meeting is at noon at the Butte Archives, 17 W. Quartz St. Details: 406-782-3280.
- Members of the Uptown Butte Art Walk will have an organizational meeting at 7 p.m. at the IBRC Bldg, 68 W. Park St. The group will discuss how to improve the Art Walk for Butte and all artists. It is open to the public.
- Ladies Ancient Order of Hibernians will meet at 6:30 p.m. in the Community Room at The Springs. Many important topics will be discussed. Following the meeting, there will be an ice cream social.
- Silver Bow Kiwanis Club meets at noon at Perkins for discussion of club projects and events, lunch, and a speaker.
- Butte Exchange Club meets at noon at 16 E. Granite St. (second floor). Details: Steve 782-4253.
- Loosely Knit Club meets from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Butte Public Library to knit, crochet, or craft together in a welcoming and supportive environment. The group welcomes new members and drop-ins.
- Story Time takes place in the Butte Public Library's children's room beginning at 6:30 p.m. Details: 406-723-3361.
Open AA meetings start at 7:30 p.m. at the United Congregational Church, 2945 Bayard St. Details: 406-560-7330.
Emotions Anonymous, a 12-step group, meets at 7 p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday in the library of the Hearthstone Apartments, 400 Oak St. Details: 406-563-5402 or emotionsanonymous.org.