Thursday, April 26
BROTHERS 4 CONCERT
The Brothers 4 will perform at 7 p.m. at the Rialto Theatre, Deer Lodge. The group was formed in the late 1960's and performed such hits as: "Greenfields", "This Land is Your Land", "Try to Remember", and "Across the Wide Missouri." For ticket information, call 406-846-7900.
SPRING ART WALK
More than 20 businesses will host local artists and exhibits from 5 to 8 p.m. in Dillon. The event is sponsored by the Southwest Montana Arts Council.
B’On the Edge Dance and Tumbling will present “Dancing through the Decades” at 7:30 p.m. in the Butte High Auditorium, 401 S. Wyoming St. Admission is $8.
BUTTE HIGH FUNDRAISER
You have free articles remaining.
MacKenzie River Pizza is hosting a trivia/dinner night with 20 percent of all food purchased going to the Butte High Speech and Debate students heading to Fort Lauderdale, Florida for the NSDA National Tournament the third week of June. A voucher is needed and to obtain one, go to firstname.lastname@example.org. The promotion will actually last all day, including lunch orders and also applies to pick-up orders.
The Bank of Commerce Performing Arts Series, presented by the University of Montana Western Fine Arts Department, will present their “Bag and Box Theatre” April 26-29, on the Montana Western campus. Evening shows start at 7:30 pm, with matinee dates and times to be announced. Tickets are $5 and $8 at the door; Montana Western students are admitted free of charge. Details: Judy Ulrich, professor of Fine Arts and Education, by email at email@example.com or call 406-683-7422.
Come see “Into the Woods Jr.” on the Orphan Girl Theatre stage. This fresh interpretation, directed by Elizabeth Crase, runs at 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for children 10 and under.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- Chapter X, PEO, meets at noon at Big Sky Living.
- Rotary Club of Butte meets at noon at the Butte Country Club.
- Marine Corps League meets at 7 p.m. in the Marine Corps League building.
- Montana Independent Living Project hosts a group for women with disabilities from 2 to 3:30 p.m. at 3475 Monroe Ave., suite 103. Come for sharing, support, and a sense of community.
- A suicide loss support group meets from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the Butte public library, 226 W. Broadway St. Call before attending for the first time. Details: Beth at 406-490-1279 or Mary Alice at 406-533-9899.
- Are you a square peg wanting to fit in a round hole? If so, come join the Big Butte Mile High Cribbage Club at East Side Athletic Club, playing at 6:30 p.m. Details: Phil at 406-494-2618.
- Duplicate bridge is played at 1 p.m. at the Hawthorne Community Center, 3500 Whiteway (enter through the back).