Thursday, Jan. 10
AARP Smart Driving Course is being offered from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 10, at the Belmont Senior Center. This includes one hour for lunch. Details and to register, call 406-723-7773.
Hilary Martens, an assistant professor in geophysics at the University of Montana, will talk about “Earth Deformation Caused by Surface Mass Loading” at 4 p.m. in the Natural Resources Building (room 128) on the Montana Tech campus. Those interested can also attend online at https://zoom.us/j/6243345561. The event is free.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- The Montana Independent Living Project hosts a group for women with disabilities from 2 to 3:30 p.m. at 3475 Monroe Ave., suite 103. Come for sharing, support, and a sense of community.
- A suicide loss support group meets from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the Butte Public Library. Call before attending for the first time. Details: Beth at 406-490-1279 or Mary Alice at 406-533-9899.
- Chapter X of PEO will meet at noon at Big Sky Senior Living.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars meets at 7 p.m. at the Marine Corp League, 525 Garden Ave.
- The 2018-2019 season of ACC Cribbage, with the Big Butte Mile High Cribbers, takes place at East Side Athletic Club at 6:30 p.m. Play nine games against nine opponents. Details: Phil at 406-494-2618.