The Belmont Center for Senior Citizens, 615 E. Mercury St., serves lunches during the week.
The center requests a $5 donation. All seniors are welcome for lunch.
Salad bar offered at 11:45 a.m. Fridays. Meals also can be delivered to senior citizen shut-ins upon referral by a doctor or social service agency. Free, round-trip bus service is available.
Cinnamon rolls and coffee are served from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Tuesdays. The cost is $1.
Monday, June 10 – Barbecued chicken filet, macaroni salad, baked beans, dinner roll, and chocolate cream puffs.
Tuesday, June 11 – Homemade stuffed green pepper, boiled potatoes, country vegetables, and a fruit parfait.
Wednesday, June 12 – Tomato soup, turkey with cheddar croissant sandwich with trimmings, pistachio salad, and pumpkin cake.
Thursday, June 13 – Father’s Day lunch: meat loaf, rosemary potatoes with gravy, vegetable Swiss bake, and strudel bites.
Friday, June 14 – Salad bar, taco bar and trimmings, Spanish rice and a fruit cup.
The Belmont offers the following activities:
- Nurse Dannette takes blood pressure readings from 11 a.m. to noon Fridays.
- Montana Tech nursing students will be back in the fall.
- Next AARP driving class is Thursday, June 13.
- Father’s Day lunch is Thursday, June 13.
- Sneakers on the Go is from 10 to 11 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The cost is $1.50 a session.
- Bingo is offered at 1 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The cost is $1.25 plus extra for blackout.
- Hearing Aid cleaning from 10:30 a.m. to noon Wednesday, June 12.
- Foot clinic is $13. Call for an appointment at 406-782-8668.
- Woodcarvers will be back in September.
- Birthday lunch is Thursday, June 20. Bob will be playing music.
- New players welcome to join in and play pinochle from 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesdays. The cost is $1 plus 25 cents a set.
- Rides to medical appointments are available (only before noon). The rides are $5 for a round trip and $3 one way. For an appointment, call at least 24 hours in advance at 406-723-7773.