The Belmont Center for Senior Citizens, 615 E. Mercury St., serves lunches during the week.
The center requests a $5 donation. All seniors are welcome for lunch.
Salad bar offered at 11:45 a.m. Fridays. Meals also can be delivered to senior citizen shut-ins upon referral by a doctor or social service agency. Free, round trip bus service is available.
Cinnamon rolls and coffee are served from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Tuesdays. The cost is $1.
Monday, April 15 – Pork loin with gravy, cheesy potatoes, Capri vegetables, and strawberry shortcake.
Tuesday, April 16 – Meatball stew, cornbread, honey, sundae bar, and a fruit cup.
Wednesday, April 17 – Minestrone soup, hot roast beef and provolone hoagie, jello salad, chips and brownies.
Thursday, April 18 – Easter dinner: ham, red potatoes, carrots and cabbage, dinner roll, and banana cream pie.
Friday, April 19 – Closed until Wednesday, April 24.
The Belmont offers the following activities:
- Montana Tech nursing students will be in from 10:30 a.m. to noon Wednesdays.
- The Belmont is closed for an Easter break, April 19, 22, and closed for a legal clinic on April 23.
- Sneakers on the Go is from 10 to 11 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The cost is $1.50 a session.
- Bingo is offered at 1 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The cost is $1.25 plus extra for blackout.
- Foot clinic is $13. Call for an appointment at 406-782-8668.
- Woodcarvers meet at 8:30 a.m. Thursdays.
- Birthday lunch is Thursday, April 25. Bob will be playing music.
- New players welcome to join in and play pinochle from 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesdays. The cost is $1 plus 25 cents a set.
- Rides to medical appointments are available (only before noon). The rides are $5 for a round trip and $3 one way. For an appointment, call at least 24 hours in advance at 406-723-7773.