Do you dig volleyball? Girls’ volleyball registrations are now open through March 5. Grades 2 through 4 have an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of volleyball, good sportsmanship and how to be a team player in a fun environment. The cost is $20 for members and $65 for non-members. Details: 406-782-1266.
- Be a part of Butte Riptides Swim Team. The swim club is designed for more advanced swimmers. Emphasis is placed on perfecting stroke technique, building endurance, and to strive to beat their personal best. Details: Angie. 406-782-1266.
- We will have evening childcare for ages 6 weeks to 8 years and free to members from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, along with regular hours 8:30 a.m. to noon Monday through Thursday, and 8:30 to 11 a.m. Fridays.
- Water Interval Class, 8:45 to 9:55 a.m. Thursday, and 9:45 to 10:55 a.m. on Saturday.
- Tabata, Monday 8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. Tuesday 5:00 a.m. to 5:45 a.m. and 12:10 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Thursday, 5:00 a.m. to 5:45 a.m. and 6:15 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 9:15 a.m.
- Water Fit, 5:45 to 7 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday.
- Pilates, 5 to 5:55 a.m. and 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., Monday and Wednesday; and 5 to 5:55 a.m. Friday; and 10:45 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Saturday.
- Water Aerobics, 5:30 to 6:15 a.m., Monday through Friday.
- Please check out our website site WWW.BUTTEYMCA.ORG for updated class schedules for February.