Think you got game? Registration for our annual 3-on-3 summer classic basketball tournament is now open. The program runs Aug. 6-7 at Whittier Elementary for kids pre-k through 8th grade. Cost is just $80 per team with maximum of four kids per team. Stop by the Welcome Center to pick up a form or call 782-1266 for more details.
- Check out Y Summer Rock Climbing at the Peak. Stop by the Peak from 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. Y members are free and non-member cost for kids/$20 and adults/$25. Equipment will be provided along with expert climbing instructors. Check out Butte YMCA Rock Gym on Facebook or call 406-782-1266 for more details.
- Join us at Y summer camp at the Sunshine Camp. The summer program starts June 10 through Aug. 30 for boys and girls (kindergarten through 5th grade). Camp runs Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Reserve your spot today.
- Register for Y summer pre-school program today. Our little learners program runs 9 a.m. to noon on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, through Aug. 29 for boys and girls ages 3 through 5.
- Cardio Kickboxing, Mondays and Wednesdays from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Water Arthritis, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11 a.m. to noon.
- Silver Sneakers, Mondays through Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 12:10 p.m.
- Water Aerobics, Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:15 to 6 p.m., Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5 to 5:45 p.m. and 5:45 to 7 p.m.
- Pilates, Mondays and Thursdays from 5 to 5:55 a.m.
- Yoga, Saturdays from 8:30 to 9:15 a.m.