St. Patrick's Day Free Teen Party, once again hosted by T.A.S.C and YMCA, welcomes grades 6 through 12 at the YMCA. There will be dodgeball, water volleyball, music, swimming, snacks, refreshments and pizza for kids and many other activities planned. Join us March 17 from 5:30 to 9 p.m., where kids can enjoy themselves in a fun and safe atmosphere. Call 406-782-1266 for more details.
Tired of hunting for eggs? Easter Swim is coming soon! Join us Friday, April 12 from 6 to 8:30 p.m., as kids splash and dash for an evening of fun activities for the whole family. The cost is $5 per child and includes an Easter toy, games and a healthy snack.
- Childcare for ages 6 weeks to 8 years and free to members from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Mondays and Wednesdays, along with regular hours 8:30 a.m. to noon Monday through Thursday, and 8:30 to 11 a.m. Fridays.
- Be a part of Butte Riptides Swim Team! The swim club is designed for more advanced swimmers. Emphasis is placed on perfecting stroke technique, building endurance, and to strive to beat their personal best. Call Angie for more details at 406-782-1266.
- Tuesday Fitness Classes: Tabata, 5:00 a.m. to 5:45 a.m. Pound, 6 to 6:45 a.m. Muscle and Movement, 7 to 8:15 a.m. Yoga Ball, 8:15 to 9 a.m. Heated Yoga and Abs, 9:15 to 10:15 a.m. Silver Sneakers, 11 a.m. to noon. Tabata, 12:10 to 1 p.m. Spin Class, 4:15 to 5:15 p.m. Yoga/Pilates, 5:15 to 6:15 p.m. and Spartan Strong, 6:15 to 7:15 p.m.
- Tuesday Aquatics Classes: Water Aerobics, 5:30 to 6:15 a.m., 9 to 10 a.m. Water Workout, 8:15 to 9:30 a.m., and 10 to 11 a.m. Water Walking, 11 a.m. to noon., and 5 to 5:45 p.m. Water Fit, 5:45 to 7 p.m.
- Please check out our website site WWW.BUTTEYMCA.ORG for updated class schedules for March.