Put on your dancing shoes! Dance Instructor Tim Pattison is back at the Y and excited to be teaching 50’s jitterbug dance. Classes will be from 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m. Fridays, Oct. 5, 12, and 19. Y members pay $30, non-members, $40 and $75 for couples. Advanced registration and payment are requested with class minimum of 15. Visit butteymca.org or call 406-782-1266 for more information.
- Afterschool registration is still available for children ages kindergarten through 5th grade from 2:15 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday. Space is limited so reserve your spot today.
- Registration is open for fall swim lessons. Sessions running now through Dec. 13. Each session is four weeks long and includes eight lessons that last 45 minutes each. The cost is $55 for members and $65 for non-members.
- Little Learners continuous program runs from 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, for children ages 3 to 5 years old. The cost is $85 for members, and $120 for non-members.
- Don’t forget our Community Swim Days are the first Tuesday and third Friday of every month during open swim times. The cost is $2 for and individual and $5 for a family.
- Water Workout, Tuesday and Thursday at 8:15 to 9:30 a.m.
- Spartan Strong, Monday and Wednesday at 6 to 6:55 a.m., and Wednesday at 6:15 to 7:15 p.m.
- Oula, Monday and Wednesday, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Heated Yoga, Saturday, 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
- Be a volunteer! We need Welcome Center greeters, and fitness floor monitors. See Angie at the Welcome Center.
- Pick up a September schedule at the Y or look on our website at butteymca.org for an update on fall classes.