The Belmont Center for Senior Citizens, 615 E. Mercury St., serves lunches during the week.
The center requests a $5 donation. All seniors are welcome for lunch.
Salad bar offered at 11:45 a.m. Fridays. Meals also can be delivered to senior citizen shut-ins upon referral by a doctor or social service agency. Free, round-trip bus service is available.
Cinnamon rolls and coffee are served from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. Tuesdays. The cost is $1.
Monday, Jan. 14 – Chicken Marsala with brown rice, winter blend vegetables, breadstick and strawberry cake.
Tuesday, Jan. 15 – Lasagna, green salad, garlic bread and strudel bits.
Wednesday, Jan. 16 – Tomato macaroni soup, cheeseburger with trimmings, three-bean salad, chips, donut and pears.
Thursday, Jan. 17 – Birthday dinner: roast beef, mashed potatoes, Capri vegetables, and birthday cake and ice cream.
Friday, Jan. 18 – Salad bar, hot dog bar with trimmings, pistachio salad, chips and a fruit cup.
The Belmont offers the following activities:
- Nurse Dannette takes blood pressure readings from 11 a.m. to noon Fridays.
- Montana Tech nursing students will return in January.
- Sneakers on the Go is from 10 to 11 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The cost is $1.50 a session.
- Bingo is offered at 1 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The cost is $1.25 plus extra for blackout.
- Foot clinic is $13. Call for an appointment at 406-782-8668.
- Woodcarvers meet at 8:30 a.m. Thursdays.
- Birthday lunch is Thursday, Jan. 17.
- The Belmont is closed Jan. 21, Martin Luther King Day.
- New players welcome to join in and play pinochle from 1 to 4 p.m. Wednesdays. The cost is $1 plus 25 cents a set.
- Rides to medical appointments are available (only before noon). The rides are $5 for a round trip and $3 one way. For an appointment, call at least 24 hours in advance at 406-723-7773.