Want to help Butte’s less fortunate during the holidays? Consider the Mining City Christmas & Holiday Giving Program.
How you can help:
• Donate: Action Inc.’s Mining City Christmas and Holiday Giving Program is solely dependent on the generosity of donations from our community. The agency does not receive government funds for this program nor does it use any donations for program costs. All monies received go directly to help families in need. Donations are tax deductible.
• Adopt-A-Family: By adopting one of the families, a group or individual agrees to buy food and gifts or gifts only for the family for Christmas. Families who are adopted are chosen from the giving tree at Action Inc. The giving tree contains a wish list of the family who is needing help this holiday season.
Applications and adoptions are accepted at Action Inc., 25 W. Silver Street, Butte, MT 59701.
For more information, contact (406) 533-6842 or visit our website at www.butteassistanceprograms.org.
Here are a few families for consideration:
- A family with a 7-year-old female wishes for Christmas little pet shop doll house, shopkins, her clothes size is 8/9, sweatshirt size 8/10, sock size girls medium, and boot size 2 adult. Also, a 13-year-old male would love a point card for a ps4, games, and clothes size 14/16 youth, his sweatshirt size is 14/16 youth, sock size 9/11, and boot size 9 mens. Also, a 15-year-old male would love a point card for a ps4, games, sweatshirt size 18 large, sock size men’s large, boot size adult 12. Reference #1084.
- A family with a 12-year-old female would love to have a wish me unicorn, 5 nights at freddys (anything related to this) and a training bra. Her sweatshirt size is youth large, sock size 5, coat size youth large and boot size 5 youth. Also, an 8-year-old male would love a wish me puppy and semi-trucks with cars. His sweatshirt size is youth medium, his sock size size is 2, coat size youth medium and boot size 3 youth. Reference #1105.
- A family with an 11-year-old female would love science materials, crafts of all sorts and a clarinet. She wants a new blanket and pillow. Her sweatshirt size is 10/12 youth, sock size 8-11, coat size 12, and boot size 13. Also, a 10-year-old male would love to have posters for his wall, video games, robots, and motorcycle toys. His sweatshirt size is XXL mens, sock size 11-13, coat size XXL men, and boot size men’s 9. Also, a 6-year-old male would love crafts, legos, cars, paints, his sweatshirt size is 6/8 youth, sock size 6-8, coat size XL youth, and boot size children’s 11. Reference #1072.
Please stop by Action Inc.'s offices, 25 W. Silver St., between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to adopt a family from our adoption trees.