Child Watch update: The YMCA will have evening childcare for ages 6 weeks to 8 years and free to members Mondays and Wednesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. This is along with regular hours Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to noon, and Friday's from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Register today for Saturday lessons! Saturday swim session includes eight lessons that last 45 minutes each. Program runs through March 16. Children 6 and older swim from 8:30 to 9:15 a.m.; 5 years and younger swim from 9:15 to 10 a.m. The cost is $55 for members and $65 for non-members.
- Find the best you in the New Year. Any new members signing up for membership in January gets their choice of one free session of swim lessons or two personal training sessions along with a fitness orientation.
- Yoga, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m., Mondays and Wednesdays
- Cardio Kickboxing, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., Mondays and Wednesdays
- Water Aerobics, 5:30 to 6:15 a.m., Monday through Friday
- Water Arthritis, 11 a.m. to noon, Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Please check out our website site WWW.BUTTEYMCA.ORG for updated class schedules for January.