There are still a few bazaars remaining, and they include an abundance of gift ideas.
To include your bazaar, email all the pertinent information to email@example.com or call 406-496-5552.
To get even more coverage, people are encouraged to go to eventsinbutte.com to add their bazaar or holiday fair.
• Pintler Pets' Christmas Bazaar is from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec, 1, at the Dwyer School gym, 1410 W. Park St., Anaconda. Numerous vendors will be selling arts and crafts, baked goods, jewelry, wood work, dog and cat items, candles, and a variety of homemade items. Lunch will also be available. Details: Pat at 406-560-0815 or 406-437-8609 or Pintler Pets at 406-563-7464.
• The 47th annual St. Rose Christmas Bazaar will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1, at the St. Rose Family Center, 226 S. Atlantic St., Dillon. Ethnic foods, homemade baked goods, and candy will be sold. Also available will be crafts, decorations, and Advent wreaths and candles as well as raffles. Coffee, doughnuts, and a light lunch can also be purchased. Admission is free. Details: 406-683-2882, 406-683-4329, or 406-683-0062.
• The Holiday Festival Bazaar and soup and sandwich luncheon will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 1, at Hope Lutheran Church, 1506 W. Pennsylvania, Anaconda. The bazaar will feature baked goods, crafts, white elephants, a raffle, and a luncheon. The soup and sandwich luncheon will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. The cost is $6 for adults and $3 for children 6 and under.
• The second annual “It’s a Butte-iful Christmas!” craft show and festival will be Saturday and Sunday, Dec. 1 and 2, at the Front Street Station, 800 E. Front St. Saturday’s hours are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission is free.
• Montana Tech’s 32nd annual Society of Professional Engineer’s Bazaar and Trade Show will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, at the Maroon Activity Center, 55 E. Mercury St. Vendors from all over Montana plan to participate.
• Yuletide Craft Fair is Friday, Dec. 14, in the Jeffers Building at the Madison County Fairgrounds, 2 Fairgrounds Loop. The craft show will have fine art, crafts, and homegrown products.