Christmas is less than four weeks away, and several Butte and area bazaars are listed here to help you find that perfect holiday gift.
Include your bazaar by emailing to email@example.com or call 406-496-5552.
You have free articles remaining.
To get even more coverage, people are encouraged to go to eventsinbutte.com to add their bazaar or holiday fair.
- The Ennis Holiday Bazaar will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 30, at Ennis Elementary School. Several vendors will be on hand, along with an available lunch to sit down and enjoy.
- Hope Lutheran Church will hold their annual Holiday Festival from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at 1506 W. Pennsylvania Ave., Anaconda. There will be baked goods, white elephants, raffle, craft items and more. A soup and sandwich luncheon will be served from 11 am to 1 p.m. The cost is $7 for adults and $4 for children.
- A craft fair will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at the Dillon Elks Lodge, 27 E. Center St., Dillon. Lunch will be available for $5.
- The 48th annual St. Rose Christmas Bazaar will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 7, at the St. Rose Family Center, 226 S. Atlantic St., Dillon. Ethnic foods, homemade baked goods and candy will be sold. Also available will be crafts, decor, Advent wreaths and Advent candles, as well as raffles. Coffee, doughnuts and a light lunch can also be purchased. Admission is free. Details: 406-683-2882, 406-683-0062, or 406-660-2777.
- “It’s a Butte-iful Christmas” craft show and Christmas festival will be Saturday-Sunday, Dec. 7-8, at the Front Street Station, 800 E. Front St. The two-day event includes vendors with handmade goods, Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus, food and beverages, carriage rides, and live music. Admission is free.
- Montana Tech’s 33nd annual Society of Professional Engineer’s Bazaar and Trade Show will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8, at the Maroon Activity Center, 55 E. Mercury St. Vendors from all over Montana plan to participate. If you would like to register, call 4060496-4197 or 406-370-0256.
- Anaconda’s PTA Holiday Bazaar will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14, at the Fred Moodry School gym. Numerous vendors will be on hand to sell their holiday ware.
- Pintler Pets will hold their Christmas Bazaar from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14, at Dwyer Elementary, 1601 Tammany St., Anaconda. Among the featured items are arts & crafts, baked goods, jewelry, woodwork, candles and much more.
- Powell County High School will have a “Close Up” holiday bazaar from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 15, at 709 Missouri Ave., Deer Lodge.