The bazaar season is just around the corner, and if you are one of those people who like to plan ahead, then this list is perfect for you.
It will be updated throughout the holidays, and is free. To include your bazaar, email to email@example.com or call 406-496-5552.
To get even more coverage, people are encouraged to go to eventsinbutte.com to add their bazaar or holiday fair.
- The Metcalf Senior Citizens Center, 115 E Pennsylvania Ave, Anaconda, will host its annual Christmas bazaar, which starts at 10 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 3. Vendors will be selling a variety of homemade items.
- The annual Opportunity Holiday Bazaar starts at 8 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 3, at the Opportunity Community Club, 311 Stewart St., Anaconda. Vendors will be showing off their unique gifts for the holiday season.
- The annual Anaconda Garden Club Holiday Show will be from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 10, at the Elks Club, corner of Third and Main, Anaconda. The theme is “What Snowmen Do at Night,” taken from the book of that title. It will feature four dioramas with each snowman showing off his own personality in creative clothing, faces, arms, etc. as they have fun in their nightly adventure. The show will also offer many wonderful craft items for sale along with fresh greenery centerpieces, delicious cookies and baked goods. A luncheon begins at 11 a.m. and Christmas music is provided throughout the day. All proceeds go toward city beautification and $1,500 scholarships for Anaconda High School seniors.
- The Daughters of Norway will host its annual lefse sale and an inaugural bazaar from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 10, at the Race Track Fire Hall, corner of Farragut and Grand avenues.
- The Boulder Area Chamber of Commerce is hosting a Holiday Christmas Bazaar from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17, at the Jefferson County High School gym. There will be approximately 50 booths. Find a gift for everyone and goodies to eat. Items include Montana-made quilts, baked goods, toys, jewelry, clothing, pottery, baskets and art.
- The Twin Bridges “Just-Cuz” Fair is from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 17, at the Twin Bridges Fairgrounds. The fair features numerous unique crafts and homemade baked goods.
- The Winter Bazaar will be Saturday-Sunday, Nov. 17-18, at the Butte Civic Center. The event showcases over 90 vendor booths for your holiday shopping all under one roof. Local businesses, crafters, bakers, artists and much more will be on hand. Saturday’s hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Avon’s annual Country Christmas Bazaar will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 18, at the Avon Club House. Vendors will be selling pottery, woodcrafts, leather items, cosmetics, home décor, baked goods, jewelry, scarves, baby items and more.
- The Madison Valley Women’s Club Holiday Bazaar will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 24, at the Ennis Elementary School gym. There will be a wide variety of baked goods, wreaths, handcrafted jewelry, crafts, soaps, candles, quilts, food and fun.
- Montana Tech’s 32nd annual Society of Professional Engineer’s Bazaar and Trade Show will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 8, at the Maroon Activity Center, 55 E. Mercury St. Vendors from all over Montana plan to participate.
- Yule-Tide Craft Fair is Friday, Dec. 14, in the Jeffers Building at the Madison County Fairgrounds, 2 Fairgrounds Loop. The craft show will have fine art, crafts, and homegrown products