• Carter Kearns poured in 25 points, Hunter Omlid added 23 and four Hamilton players were in double figures as the Broncs (10-0) looked like the No. 1 team in Class A with a 96-58 romp over Stevensville. Logan Roth kept it competitive for Stevensville with 29 points.
• Famous Left Hand scored 23 points and Trae Hugs added 13 as No. 2 Class A Hardin improved to 9-0 with an 84-53 drubbing of Class B Lodge Grass. Elijah Rogers led Lodge Grass with 18 points.
• Dan McCloskey scored a team-high 19 points to lead Class A Butte Central to a 57-39 win over Butte, ending a three-year drought in the series for the Maroons.
• Four Bigfork boys reached double figures, and the undefeated Vikings (9-0 overall, 3-0 in conference) — No. 1 in the 406mtsports.com Class B rankings — rolled to an 87-59 win over Thompson Falls. The Bluehawks led after the first quarter, 17-13, but Bigfork's Beau Santisteven scored 16 of his team-high 20 points after that. Danny Hoisington paced Thompson Falls with 21.
• Austin Green's 17 points led Columbia Falls to a 57-37 win over Whitefish in a rivalry game. Ryan Kemm had 13 for Whitefish.
• Dawson Fowler had 13 points to lead a balanced effort for Belgrade in a 54-30 win over visiting Dillon. Andrew Lemieux had a team-high 12 points for the Beavers (5-4), who had managed just 15 points through three quarters.
• No. 2 Colstrip stayed perfect (10-0, 6-0) in Class B with a 75-56 rout of St. Labre behind 23 points from Isaiah Williams, 15 from Payton Means and 13 from Kobee Bigback. Virgil Fisher topped St. Labre with 14 points.
• Max Feight kept his hot hand with 28 points and Wyatt Alexander contributed 16 to lead Whitehall to a 62-40 Class B pasting of Townsend.
• Ben Iron Eyes scored 18 points, Kendall Windy Boy added 13 and Kordell Small tossed in 12 as Class B Rocky Boy cruised past Class A Havre 58-45.
• Kendall Keller had 17 points, Danielle Wallace 15 and Marca Herron 12 as Class A Havre rolled past Class B Rocky Boy. Sean Henry tossed in 17 points for Rocky Boy.
• Brandon Knudsen's 13 points led Hot Springs to its second win, a 42-33 Class C success over St. Regis. Tyler Carr added 12 for the Savage Heat. For the Tigers, Nic Day and Andrew Sanford each had 11.
• Philip Malatare had a game-high 19 points to lead four Arlee players in double figures as the No. 1 ranked Warriors cruised to a 75-33 Class C win over rival Charlo. Lane Johnson added 17 points, Will Mesteth 12 and Isaac Fisher 11 for Arlee. Landers Smith topped Charlo with 11.
• Third-ranked Melstone got 23 points from Brody Grebe and 16 from Beni Jankovits in rolling past Terry in a Class C encounter. Aaron Morast led Terry with 12.
• Colton Grange led all scorers with 21 points as Philipsburg went on the road and downed Lincoln 51-38 in a Class C game. Nathan Brown and Kade Creech topped Lincoln with 11 points each.
• Kolya Bough scored a game-high 20 points and Frankie Starz had 14 as Lone Peak held of West Yellowstone 60-56 in one of the few close games on the night. Nathan Morse had 18, Danny Sullivan 15 and Mac Hauck 14 for West.
• Cordell Carpenter (20) and Rhet Woodhall (19) combined for 39 of Denton-Geyser-Stanford's points in a 52-49 nail-biter over Belt.
• Kyra Willis scored a team-high 10 points — including two key 3-pointers during a 13-0 third-quarter run — as Great Falls CMR improved to 2-0 in conference play with a 48-38 win over Great Falls in front of 2,000 spectators at the CMR fieldhouse.
• Trista Cowan led a balanced attack with 16 points as Class A No. 1 Columbia Falls shrugged off a sluggish first half and went on to defeat Whitefish 57-25. The Wildkats led only 12-8 at halftime and it was 26-16 after three quarters before they closed with a 31-point fourth quarter. Hannah Gedlaman added 10 for Columbia Falls. Payton Katella led Whitefish with 12 points.
• Haley Herron scored 23 points — 19 in the second half — as Butte rallied from a 13-points halftime deficit and scored the final seven points of the game to defeat crosstown rival Butte Central 57-51 at the Butte Civic Center. Rocky Mountain College commit Kloie Thatcher scored 21 points for Butte Central, including five 3-pointers.
• Karissa DuShane poured in 30 points to lead four players in double figures as Class A Hardin pounded Class B Lodge Grass 87-51. Aleigha Spotted Horse topped Lodge Grass with 27 points.
• Gabby Weber led with 17 points as Belgrade used a big second quarter to down hosting Dillon in Class A play 43-29. Brynley Fitzgerald had 13 points for the Beavers (6-3), who were outscored 17-9 in the second quarter.
• Justice Tate and Kylee Thompson each scored 13 points to pace St. Regis in a 50-28 win against Hot Springs in Class C play. McKennzie Cannon led the Savage Heat scorers with six points.
• Danielle Zahn scored 21 points and Rilee Mangun contributed 15 as Class B fourth-ranked Florence stayed hot with a 55-52 win over Class A Corvallis. Calla Haldorson scored 18 for Corvallis.
• Jamie Berg had 14 points and fifth-ranked Bigfork (6-1) had 10 players score in a 63-22 Class B rout of Thompson Falls.
• Jessie Maruska poured in 38 points and Sierra Sievens added 11 as Power cruised to a 71-24 Class C victory over Augusta.
• Alyssia Vanderburg scored 25 points as Arlee coasted to a 46-29 win in a Class C victory over Charlo. Kaitlin Cox had 14 points for Charlo.
• Emma Grange and Jaden Comings each scored 16 points in Philipsburg's 47-34 Class C win against Lincoln. Lincoln's JeriLyn Dietz also scored 16.
• Allie Caldwell had 17 points, Kaitlyn Downey 14 and Aurora Becquart 11 as Troy toppled Noxon 47-40 in a Class C tile. Cory Brodmerkle had 12 for Noxon.
• Shelby Paulson scored 15 points, Dani Urick had 13 and Morgan Cooper 12 to lead top-ranked Belt (5-0) to a 63-22 Class C romp over Denton-Geyser-Stanford.
38: Jessie Maruska, Power
30: Karissa DuShane, Hardin
29: Logan Roth, Stevensville
28: Max Feight, Whitehall
28: Clay Wolfe, Twin Bridges
27: Aleigha Spotted Horse, Lodge Grass
27: Alex Kosel, Roberts
26: Rod Schaff, Broadview-Lavina
25: Alyssia Vanderburg, Arlee
25: Carter Kearns, Hamilton
23: Brody Grebe, Melstone
23: Haley Herron, Butte
23: Hunter Omlid, Hamilton
23: Famous Left Hand, Hardin
23: Isaiah Williams, Colstrip
21: Danny Hoisington, Thompson Falls
21: Danielle Zahn, Florence
21: Shaun Cunnington, Power
21: Colton Grange, Philipsburg
20: Beau Santisteven, Bigfork
20: Cordell Carpenter, Denton-Geyser-Stanford
20: Ryan Dogden, Cascade
20: Laiten Lantis, Terry
20: Kolya Bough, Lone Peak
• Kalispell Flathead flattened crosstown rival Kalispell Glacier 70-6. Brendan Barnes, Bryce Shaffer, Dominic Battello, Tanner Russell, Kenyon Fretwell, Garrett Rieke, Payton Hume, Tucker Nadeau, Hunter Wellcome and Michael Lee all won their matches by pin for Flathead. Lane Wilson of Glacier was the lone member of the Wolfpack to win, by pin.