School's Out Camp is in two weeks – 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday-Tuesday, Feb. 19-20. This camp fills fast so register now. On tap will be a bowling field trip, plus magician, entertainer, and trickster Shane Cox, along with carnival games, swimming, and tons of fun!
- Challenge your child in grades 2 through 4 to learn a new sport this year. Volleyball registrations now through March 5. Only $20 with Family Membership, $45 with Youth Membership, $65 for Non-Members.
- The next Swim Lesson Session begins tomorrow, Feb. 5 through March 1.
- It's not too late to register for the Saturday Session, now through March 31 (no lesson Feb. 24). Class times are Pike, Eel, Polliwog, 9-9:45 a.m.; Guppy, Minnow, Fish 9:45 to 10:30 a.m. The cost is $55 for members and $65 for non-members.
- Line Dancing is Wednesday, 1:30-3 p.m., and Thursday, 7-8:30 p.m.
- Cross Training is Monday, 5:30 to 6:15 a.m.
- Try something new this year, POUND, Tuesday and Thursday 6 to 6:45 a.m. or Friday, 5:15 to 6:15 p.m.
- Pilates/Yoga is Tuesday and Thursday, 5:15 to 6:15 p.m.
- Water Walking is Tuesday and Thursday, 11 a.m. to noon, and 5 to 5:45 p.m. in the family pool.
- We are hosting the State Swim Meet, Feb. 23-25. The YMCA will close Thursday, Feb. 22 at 1 p.m. to set up for the Swim Meet, and will remain closed through Feb. 25. The Y will reopen at 5 a.m. Monday, Feb. 26.