Tuesday, Feb. 13
LEARN TO SKATE
A free learn-to-skate program starts at 6 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays through Feb. 22 at the U.S. High Altitude Skating Center oval. Come learn the basics of skating. Skates will be available. Details: Tina at 406-490-5764, Dave at 406-723-4839, or Facebook at Butte High altitude skating center.
The East Middle School Builders' Club will sponsor a fundraiser for Butte's Spirit of Columbia Gardens Carousel in the school cafeteria. Lunch for seventh grade runs 11:07 to 11:30 a.m., and eighth grade is 12:07 to 12:30 p.m. The service club will hand-paint Valentine hearts on students' hands for a suggested donation of 25 cents.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- Butte Tourism Business Improvement District meets at 3 p.m. at the Butte Chamber of Commerce building, 1000 George Street in Butte. This meeting is to review and award grant applications received prior to Jan. 30, 2018. Questions and comments can be directed to Maria Pochervina by calling 406-723-3177 or email email@example.com.
- Ladies Ancient Order of Hibernians will meet at 6:30 p.m. in the community room of The Springs. The annual installation of officers will be held.
- The Loosely Knit Club meets from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Butte Public Library to knit, crochet, or craft together in a welcoming and supportive environment. The group welcomes new members and drop-ins.
- Butte Exchange Club meets at noon at 16 E. Granite St. (second floor). Details: Steve 782-4253.
- Open AA meetings start at 7:30 p.m. at the United Congregational Church, 2945 Bayard St. Details: 406-560-7330.