Thursday, March 1
Luke Buckley, a data systems manager for the Montana Bureau of Mines and Geology, will talk about “Skiing through Mountains of Data,” at 4 p.m. in the Natural Resources Building, Room 128, on the Montana Tech Campus.
The Montana Tech Environmental Engineering Department will hold their 2018 alumni workshop from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Thursday March 1, in the Copper Lounge on the campus of Montana Tech. The event is open to the public. Details: Shelley Reed at 406-496-4115.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- Visit the library's Nerd Herd for computer help from 10 a.m. to noon on the first Thursday of the month at the Belmont Senior Center, 615 E. Mercury St. Details: 406-723-3361 or www.buttepubliclibrary.info.
- Rotary Club of Butte meets at noon at the Butte Country Club.
- Montana Independent Living Project hosts a group for women with disabilities from 2 to 3:30 p.m. at 3475 Monroe Ave., suite 103. Come for sharing, support, and a sense of community.
- A suicide loss support group meets from 6 to 7:30 p.m. in the Butte public library, 226 W. Broadway St. Call before attending for the first time. Details: Beth at 406-490-1279 or Mary Alice at 406-533-9899.
- The Retired Men’s and Women’s Breakfast will be at 9 a.m. at the First Presbyterian Church in Anaconda. All retired men and women in the community are welcome. For reservations, call 406-560-7405 or 406-560-7265.
Chapter T meets at 6 p.m. at Longfellow Finnegan.