Tuesday, Feb. 6
LEARN TO SKATE
A free learn-to-skate program starts at 6 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays through Feb. 22 at the U.S. High Altitude Skating Center oval. Come learn the basics of skating. Skates will be available. Details: Tina at 406-490-5764, Dave at 406-723-4839, or Facebook at Butte High altitude skating center.
The Fine Line Dancers will have beginner and beginner-plus classes at 6 p.m. at the Knights of Columbus Hall, 224 W Park St. This is the last day for new student registration. Classes are $4 per session. Call 406-560-1934 for more information.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- Al-Anon meetings: 7 p.m. first Tuesdays, business meeting, Comfort Inn; 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Gold Hill Lutheran Church; 7:30 p.m. Thursdays, Sharing and Caring, 2100 Farragut (rear entrance).
- The MHD lunch will be held at 11:30 a.m. at Buffalo Wild Wings, 3745 Harrison Ave. All former employees of MSE-TA, Multi-tech, and MERDI are invited. Details: Dan, 407-723-8758.
- Butte Retired Teachers luncheon will be at noon at the Butte Country Club, 3400 Elizabeth Warren Ave. The speaker will be from AARP.
- The Loosely Knit Club meets from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Butte Public Library to knit, crochet, or craft together in a welcoming and supportive environment. The group welcomes new members and drop-ins.
- Butte Exchange Club meets at noon at 16 E. Granite St. (second floor). Details: Steve 782-4253.
- Gal-Us-Frame gals will have a Red Hat dinner at the Derby. Cocktails start at 5:30 p.m. with dinner at 6:30 p.m. People will order from the menu. Details: 406-479-3935, 406-490-7335, or 406-494-1359.
- Open AA meetings start at 7:30 p.m. Tuesdays at the United Congregational Church, 2945 Bayard St. Details: 406-560-7330.
- American Legion Post #1 will hold its executive board meeting at 7 p.m. at the Legion Hall on Motor View Road in Butte. The Post meeting is at 8. All members are invited to attend as the post works to support local veterans and their families.