Wednesday, Jan. 31
Matt Branes of Morrison Maierle will talk about "Restoration of Fluvial Process on French Gulch and Moose Creek" from 4 to 5 p.m. in the Chemistry/Biology Building, room 102, on the Montana Tech campus.
The Butte Garden Club will meet at 7 p.m. at the Butte Archives, 17 W. Quartz St. Note the new time and place. The club will have three brief programs. The main program includes Karrie Murray, who will talk about her parents' vegetable garden on the Flat. A brief video will be shown on how vegetables and fruits have been improved (and degraded) over the centuries by cultivated breeding. Lastly, a parallel floral design will be demonstrated. Details: email@example.com or 406-723-6656.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- Butte Sunrise Kiwanis Club meets at 7 a.m. at Perkins. Guest speaker will be Pam Chamberlin, Bert Mooney Airport manager.
- Ramsay School District #3 will have a special meeting at 5:30 p.m. in the school cafeteria.
- Kiwanis Club of Butte will hold a Winter Membership Social at 7 p.m. at HOPS. Come see what the Kiwanis of Butte is all about.
- Overeaters Anonymous meets at 6:15 p.m. at Gold Hill Lutheran Church, 934 Placer St. Details: 406-533-5454.
- Women's AA meetings are at 6:30 p.m. at The Springs, 300 Mount Highland Drive.
- Bingo is held at the Elks Lodge, Montana and Galena, at 7 p.m. All are welcome. The more people in attendance, the larger the payout. Details: 406-494-6614 or 406-490-3329.
- Al-Anon meetings:7:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Gold Hill Lutheran Church; 7:30 p.m. Thursdays, Sharing and Caring, 2100 Farragut (rear entrance).