Wednesday, Dec. 6
Butte Central High School presents Maroon Magic 2017 at 7 p.m. in the high school auditorium. The choir, pep band, and guitar classes will perform, along with solo performances. Admission is free, but donations are accepted.
The Butte-Silver Bow Democrat Burros Club will hold its annual membership and 2018 planning meeting from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Butte Country Club (upstairs lounge), 3400 Elizabeth Warren Ave.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- American Legion Post #1 will hold its monthly business meeting at the Legion Hall on Motor View Road. The executive board will meet at 7 p.m., and the Post meeting will begin at 8. All members are invited to attend as the Post works to support our veterans and their families.
- Butte Sunrise Club meets at 7 a.m. at Perkins, 2900 Harrison Ave. Guest speaker will be Leo Heath, retired Montana Tech professor, to talk about the Elm Coulee Oil Field Research Project.
- Xi Iota Chapter of Beta Sigma Phi will meet at 7 p.m. in the home of Rosemary Reagan.
- Butte Newcomers and Friends will meet at 11:30 a.m. at Perkins, 2900 Harrison, Ave., for a lunch meeting. All newcomers to Butte are welcome. Details: Pauline at 406-498 3173 or 406-299-3860.
- Butte High School class of 1961 will meet at 11:30 a.m. at Christina's Cocina. Please bring a $20 gift for the gift exchange.
- The Warped Weavers meet 6 to 8 p.m. at the Butte-Silver Bow Public Library, third floor, 226 W. Broadway St. Curious about weaving? Come watch; ask questions. There may be a loom for you to try. Details: 406-782-5784.
- Overeaters Anonymous meets at 6:15 p.m. at Gold Hill Lutheran Church, 934 Placer St. Details: 406-533-5454.
- Women's AA meetings are at 6:30 p.m. at The Springs, 300 Mount Highland Drive.
- Bingo is held at the Elks Lodge, Montana and Galena, at 7 p.m. All are welcome. The more people in attendance, the larger the payout. Details: 406-494-6614 or 406- 490-3329.
- Al-Anon meetings: 7:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Gold Hill Lutheran Church; 7:30 p.m. Thursdays, Sharing and Caring, 2100 Farragut (rear entrance).
- A service honoring military personnel who have provided a peaceful nation for all of us starts at noon in St. James Episcopal Church in Dillon. Details: 406-683-2735.