Wednesday, Nov. 29
NorthWestern Energy will hold a forum from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at NorthWestern's Butte general office building, 11 E. Park St., to discuss electricity supply resources that could help meet Montana customers' needs. For questions or more details, please contact 406-497-3864. To RSVP, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- Butte Kiwanis Club meets at noon at Perkins. The presentation will be by Energy Corps AmeriCorps interns from NCAT.
- Ramsay School Board will have a special meeting at 5:30 p.m. in the school cafeteria.
- The Butte Garden Club will meet at the Butte Archives at 7 p.m. John Babcock will discuss “Growing Hardy Grapes in a Cool Climate." Also, the club will be making a Christmas centerpiece for the holiday season. All materials are free.
- Butte Sunrise Kiwanis Club meets at 7 a.m. at Perkins Restaurant. Guest speaker will be Annette Story-Gasser, director of the Healogics Program at St. James Healthcare.
- The Warped Weavers meet 6 to 8 p.m. at the Butte-Silver Bow Public Library, third floor, 226 W. Broadway St. Curious about weaving? Come watch, ask questions; there may be a loom for you to try. Details: 406-782-5784.
- Overeaters Anonymous meets at 6:15 p.m. at Gold Hill Lutheran Church, 934 Placer St. Details: 406-533-5454.
- Women's AA meetings are at 6:30 p.m. at The Springs, 300 Mount Highland Drive.
- Bingo is held at the Elks Lodge, Montana and Galena, each Wednesday at 7 p.m. All are welcome. The more people in attendance, the larger the payout. Details: 406-494-6614 or 406- 490-3329.
- Al-Anon meetings:7:30 p.m. Wednesdays, Gold Hill Lutheran Church; 7:30 p.m. Thursdays, Sharing and Caring, 2100 Farragut (rear entrance).