Wednesday, Nov. 22
DEER LODGE DINNER
The annual community Thanksgiving dinner is from noon to 1:30 p.m. at the Powell County Senior Center, Deer Lodge. Dinner is free, although donations are accepted. Meals can be ordered for pick-up or delivery between 2 and 5 p.m. by calling Shelli at the Senior Center before 10 a.m. at 406-846-3939.
CLUBS AND MEETINGS
- Butte Sunrise Kiwanis Club meets at 7 a.m. at Perkins, 2900 Harrison Ave. Guest speaker will be Jenny Heglund with an update on the Snöflinga winter festival.
- Montana Independent Living Project is hosting a group for women with disabilities. This group meets at 2 p.m. at 3475 Monroe Ave., suite 103. Women who have a disability are invited to come for sharing, support, and a sense of community with other like-minded women. This is an open, safe, accepting, and nonjudgmental group where all are honored and heard.
- Overeaters Anonymous meets at 6:15 p.m. at Gold Hill Lutheran Church, 934 Placer St. Details: 406-533-5454.
- A Women's AA group meets at 6:30 p.m. at The Springs, 300 Mount Highland Drive.
- Bingo is held at the Elks Lodge, Montana and Galena, at 7 p.m. All are welcome. The more people in attendance, the larger the payout. Details: 406-494-6614 or 406- 490-3329.