• The court revoked a recognizance bond for Spencer Terry Davis, 29, of 1700 Clear Creek Trail. Davis is charged with felony aggravated assault and misdemeanor resisting arrest after he allegedly hit, choked and threatened to kill his former roommate last January. He recently violated conditions of the bond by showing up at the victim's home and would not leave when asked. Bond is reset at $50,000.
• L'ashyra Nicole Duncan, 26, of Yelm, Wash., pleaded not guilty to felony fraudulently obtaining dangerous drugs. Duncan is accused of altering a prescription she received at the Community Hospital of Anaconda and presented at the Safeway Pharmacy. A hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. Aug. 24, and Duncan is free on recognizance.
• Mark Douglas Hurlbert, 42, of Florence, pleaded not guilty to felony drunk driving and misdemeanors driving while suspended or revoked and driving without proof of insurance. A hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. Aug. 24 and Hurlbert is free on $10,000 bond.
• Joseph Lloyd McClanahan, 19, of Kalispell, pleaded not guilty to felony identity theft. McClanahan is accused of making more than $1,500 worth of purchases on a debit card taken last March from a vehicle on West Third Street. A hearing is scheduled for 10 a.m. Aug. 24, and McClanahan is free on recognizance.
• Pamela Jeanne Perkins, 59, of Sandpoint, Idaho, is scheduled to appear at 10 a.m. Aug. 3 to change her plea on one count of felony criminal possession of dangerous drugs with the intent to distribute. Perkins is accused of selling 20 lorazepam tablets to an undercover agent with the Southwest Montana Drug Task Force, to which she pleaded not guilty last February.