Want to help Butte’s less fortunate during the holidays?
Consider the Mining City Christmas and Holiday Giving Program.
How can you help?
• Donate: Action Inc.’s Mining City Christmas and Holiday Giving Program is solely dependent on the generosity of donations from our community. Our agency does not receive government funds for this program nor do we use any donations for program costs. All monies received go directly to help families in need. Donations are tax deductible. Can send donations to Action Inc., 25 W. Silver Street, Butte, or stop by that office in person.
• Adopt-A-Family: By adopting one of the families, a group or individual agrees to buy food and gifts or gifts only for the family for Christmas. Families who are adopted are chosen from the giving tree at Action Inc. The giving tree contains a wish list of the family who is needing help this holiday season.
Applications and adoptions are accepted at Action Inc., 25 W. Silver Street, Butte, MT 59701.
For more information, contact (406) 533-6842 or visit our website at www.butteassistanceprograms.org.
Here are a few families for consideration:
1. A family with an 18-year-old girl wants a bathrobe, needs books, and likes Anime Art. Reference #404
2. A family with a 12-year-old boy wants a nerf gun, needs a coat size medium, shirts and pants size medium, socks size 9, and boots size 9, and like things he can take apart and put back together. A 12-year-old girl wants paint, brushes, and art supplies, needs a coat size medium, shirts and pants size medium, socks size 8.5 and boots size 8.5, and likes to draw and do art projects. Reference #124
3. A family with a 17-year-old girl wants Packers Football team stuff, needs twin bedding, and like anything related to the Packers. A 15-year-old boy wants a comforter, needs clothes size men’s large, and likes movies and hockey. A 13-year-old boy wants bedding, needs clothes size children’s 14/16, and likes games. An 11-year-old boy wants a bike, needs clothes size 12, and likes football and baseball. A 9-year-old girl wants a bike, needs clothes size 10, and loves anything girly and pink. A 3-year-old girl wants a bike, needs clothes size 4T, and likes Frozen and Minnie Mouse. Reference #405
Please stop by 25 West Silver Street, during regular business hours to adopt a family from our adoption trees.