Want to help Butte’s less fortunate during the holidays?
Consider the Mining City Christmas and Holiday Giving Program.
How can you help?
• Donate: Action Inc.’s Mining City Christmas and Holiday Giving Program is solely dependent on the generosity of donations from our community. Our agency does not receive government funds for this program nor do we use any donations for program costs. All monies received go directly to help families in need. Donations are tax deductible.
• Adopt-A-Family: By adopting one of the families, a group or individual agrees to buy food and gifts or gifts only for the family for Christmas. Families who are adopted are chosen from the giving tree at Action Inc. The giving tree contains a wish list of the family who is needing help this holiday season.
Applications and adoptions are accepted at Action Inc., 25 W. Silver Street, Butte, MT 59701.
For more information, contact (406) 533-6842 or visit our website at www.butteassistanceprograms.org
Here are a few families for consideration:
1. A family with two 13-year-old boys wants sports stuff, needs shoes size men’s 11 and clothes size adult large, and likes sports, the color red, and motorbikes. A 7-year-old boy wants art and sports stuff, needs clothes size children’s large and shoes size children’s 3, and likes Paw Patrol and motorbikes. Reference #170
2. A family with a 9-year-old girl wants play makeup, needs clothes size 12, and likes SpongeBob. A 13-year-old girl wants B&S stuff, needs clothes size 14, and likes band. A 16-year-old girl wants a keyboard, needs clothes size XLG, and likes animee. Reference #159
3. A family with a 15-year-old boy wants music and headphones, needs boots size 11 men’s and pants size large men’s, and likes music and mind puzzles. A 14-year-old boy wants sports stuff, needs boots size men’s 12 and pants size men’s large, and likes the Denver Broncos. A 1-year-old girl wants anything Moana, needs clothes size 2T/3T, diapers and wipes, and likes playdough and colored paint. Reference #460