Want to help Butte’s less fortunate during the holidays?
Consider the Mining City Christmas and Holiday Giving Program.
How can you help?
• Donate: Action Inc.’s Mining City Christmas and Holiday Giving Program is solely dependent on the generosity of donations from our community. Our agency does not receive government funds for this program nor do we use any donations for program costs. All monies received go directly to help families in need. Donations are tax deductible.
• Adopt-A-Family: By adopting one of the families, a group or individual agrees to buy food and gifts or gifts only for the family for Christmas. Families who are adopted are chosen from the giving tree at Action Inc. The giving tree contains a wish list of the family who is needing help this holiday season.
Applications and adoptions are accepted at Action Inc., 25 W. Silver Street, Butte, MT 59701.
For more information, contact (406) 533-6842 or visit our website at www.butteassistanceprograms.org.
Here are a few families for consideration:
1. A family with a 4-month-old girl wants an activity play mat, needs warm clothes size 3-6 months, and likes activity toys. An 8-year-old boy wants outdoor stuff, needs snow boots size 4, and likes Pokémon. A 10-year-old boy wants Bay Blades, needs snow boots size 4, and likes Pokémon. Reference #113
2. A family with a 18-year-old boy wants games, needs clothes size medium adult, and likes tools. A 14-year-old boy wants Tech Decks, needs clothes size medium adult, and likes basketball. A 4-year-old boy wants Tech Decks, needs winter hats, and likes Legos. A 19-month-old boy wants toys, needs snow boots size 6, and likes balls. Reference #138
3. A family with a 3-year-old boy wants a bike, needs winter clothes size 6, and likes dinosaurs. An 18-month-old wants a sled, needs a snow suits size 3T, and likes soft blankets. A 25-year-old disabled boy wants to see Santa, needs a new wheelchair, and likes meeting people. Reference #417