Montana Tech’s Homecoming begins on Monday, Oct. 16, and continues to Saturday, Oct. 21. This year’s theme is "Diggers in the '80s."
The following events are planned:
• Race to the M at 4 p.m. Runners need to meet in the Natural Resources Building parking lot by 3:30 p.m. Clubs can have a maximum of four runners.
• Window mural painting: Pick up your paint at the SUB office from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. The windows must show school spirit and represent the homecoming theme "Diggers in the '80s." Paint and other materials will be provided to each organization. All window murals should be done before 5 p.m.
• The Digger Olympics are back! Digger Olympics features various physical activities beginning at 4 p.m. on Leonard Field.
• '80s Battles: These battles will consist of everything '80s! So brush up on all the games, trivia, and music from the '80s to beat out the competition. Starts at 6 p.m. in the Mill Building.
• Bed races. The bed races will be held at 12 p.m. in front of the Student Union Building on Park Street.
• Homecoming parade: Parade starts at 10 a.m. Club floats have to be in the library parking lot by 9 a.m. for the parade line-up. Floats must be designed with the homecoming theme "Diggers in the '80s." The parade proceeds east on Park Street to Main, north to Granite, west to Montana, south to Park, and back to Tech.
• Orediggers play MSU Northern at 1 p.m. at Alumni Coliseum.