December got you stressed? Time to have some fun at the Butte YMCA's Holiday Swim from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 15. Bring the entire family.
Santa will be at the Y from 6 to 6:30 p.m., for photos and Christmas wishes, and the movie will begin at 6:30 p.m. The event is free for YMCA members, and $5 per child for non-members. Apple cider and cookies will be served.
- Pilates, Monday and Wednesday, 7:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Give the gift that will last a lifetime. Stop by the YMCA to purchase a swim lesson gift certificate today.
- December Monthly Mix-Up, Tabata, Monday and Wednesday, 8:30 to 9 a.m. and Sunday 3 to 3:45 p.m.
- Register now for Holiday Camp, Dec. 21-22, is for kids ages kindergarten through 6th grade. It is from 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., with sledding and ice skating field trips.
- Senior Stretch, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, 10:15 to 11:15 p.m.
- Yoga/Pilates, Tuesday and Thursday, 5:15 to 6:15 p.m.
- Stop by the YMCA and help someone in need in our community by participating in the Giving Tree. Details at the Y.