Cosmic Swim Night is from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Friday, Jan. 19, for everyone at the Butte YMCA, and from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. for Active Teens only. The Y will provide glow sticks. No outside glow sticks allowed. The event is free to the community, so bring your swimsuit, towel, and prepare to have a blast!
- Lighten Your Load Community Challenge just started yesterday. You can still join in and develop some healthy habits this year. Register at the Y.
- Volleyball for kids in grades 2 through 4 begins in March. Register now through March 5. The cost is $20 with a family membership; $45 with youth membership, and $65 for non-members.
- The Y has group fitness classes for all levels as well as personal training and a medical exercise program. Stop in today for a tour.
- Want to keep your child moving and discovering their world after school? Our After School Program picks up at schools and fills their afternoon with games and activities to enrich their learning and friendships. See more details on page 8 of the 2018 Winter/Spring Program Guide and register at the Y.
- Looking for a new fitness routine? Try a group fitness class on land or in the water today.
- Don't miss the window of time to become a Loyalty Club Member, now through Jan. 31. Details at the Y.