Butte Justice Court
• On Aug. 7, Donald McCubbins, 34, of 823 S. Main, pleaded guilty Aug. 7 to pawning an item belonging to another. He was fined $200 and must make restitution in the amount of $83.60. On Aug. 15, McCubbins pleaded guilty to his third theft offense and was sentenced to six months in jail. According to court documents, he took DVDs, a backpack, and girl’s clothes valued at $190 from Walmart.
• Jess Baker, 43, of 1929 Thornton, pleaded guilty Aug. 16 to driving with a suspended driver’s license, no insurance, reckless driving and failure to remain at property accident scene. Baker was fined $1,200.
• Tracy White, 42, of 1111 Farrell, pleaded guilty Aug. 10 to no insurance, driving without a driver’s license, using an electronic communication device, failure to remain at property accident scene and failure to notify of accident by quickest means. White was fined $905.
• Nicole Benton, 27, of Anaconda, was fined $870 Aug. 2, for driving with a suspended driver’s license, failure to identify self and vehicle when involved in an accident, careless driving and failure to stop and property accident scene.
• Ross Vescovi, 33, homeless, pleaded guilty Aug. 1 to theft of a meal valued at $6.75 and unlawfully remaining at Joker’s Wild. He received a 61-day jail sentence.
• April Williams, 21, of Billings, pleaded guilty Aug. 6 to criminal possession of drug paraphernalia (syringe), obstructing a police officer by providing a false name and theft of beer. She was sentenced to four days in jail.
• Elmer Adams, 31, no address listed, pleaded guilty July 59 to punching another person in the mouth. He received a six-month suspended sentence.
Privacy in Communication
• Justin Jurvilla, 36, of 638 W. Park, pleaded guilty Aug. 2 to sending another person at least 69 text messages. He was fined $300.
• Edmond McSweeney, 21, of 22 Laird, was fined $1,315 Aug. 8 for an aggravated DUI, reckless driving and driving without liability insurance.
• Misty Dudla, 31, of 508 Jasper, was fined $1,390 on Aug. 16, for an aggravated DUI, no insurance and speeding.
• Lacey Downey, 26, of 1347 Kaw, was fined $835 on May 4 for an aggravated DUI and reckless driving.
• Robin Chirigotis, 56, of 1912 “C” St., pleaded guilty July 30 and was fined $685. He also received a five-day jail sentence for driving with a suspended driver’s license and driving without liability insurance.
• Stephen Sattler, 26, of Bozeman, pleaded guilty Aug. 14 and was fined $585.
• William Wright, 58, of 25 E. Granite, pleaded guilty Aug. 6 and was fined $685.
• Jacob Guthrie, 33, no address listed, pleaded guilty Aug. 2 and was fined $500 for taking a saw from Rocky Mountain contractors. He must also make restitution.
• John Kamany, 30, of 309 Silver Bow Homes, pleaded guilty Aug. 6 to taking a chain link fence and was fined $500. He must also make restitution.
• Courtney Wandler, 26, of Anaconda, pleaded guilty Aug. 6 to taking a purse from the Sunken Treasure Casino. He was fined $500.
Obstructing a police officer
• Anton Merrill, 48, homeless, pleaded guilty Aug. 7 to giving police a false name. He received four days in jail.
• Rian Walker, 37, of 912 California, received a four-day jail sentence for leaving his car in an unsafe location.
• John Leppala, 44, no address listed, received a two-day jail sentence for illegally entering Silver Bow Homes.
• Tyler Merritt, 20, of 794 W. Granite, illegally entered a garage on the 2000 block of Florida and was fined $500.
Possession of dangerous drugs, drug paraphernalia
• Brendon Reardon, 20, of 628 W. Granite was fined $1,100 on Aug. 13, for possessing marijuana and a pipe.
• Aaron Hunt, 22, of 817 S. Washington, was fined $200 Aug. 13 for taking $20 worth of deli items from Albertson’s. Hunt was fined $200 and must make restitution.
• Penny McAfee, 41, of 57 W, Aluminum, pleaded guilty Aug. 13 to taking sausage, flour, Pepsi and biscuits from Albertson’s. McAfee was fined $200.
Partner or family member assault
• Shane Riley, 40, of 83 Bennett, pleaded guilty Aug. 14 and received a six-month suspended jail sentence. According to court documents, Riley caused reasonable apprehension of bodily injury to a female individual by displaying or brandishing a fire arm. He was also fined $185 for using threatening language to staff at the St. James emergency room.
• Joseph Burton, 48, of 60 E. Broadway, pleaded guilty Aug. 13 and received a six-month-jail sentence with all but three days suspended. Burton caused bodily injury to his partner.
• Julian Seger, 39, unknown address, pleaded guilty Aug. 2 to two separate counts and was fined $400.
• Brandie Abad, 33, of 1322 Casey, using abusive language, $110 and 1 day in jail
• Heather Gardipee, 31, of 907 Silver Bow Homes, using abusive language, $110 and 1 day in jail
Five people recently pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct. The people and their fines are:
• Lawrence Kelly, 51, no address listed, $185, loud and abusive language
• Raymond Moreno, 27, 3525 S. Warren, six days in jail, quarreling with others
• Christian Jarvis, 30, 5100 S. Warren, $185, challenging others to fight
• Joshua Sawyer, 30, of Helena, $185, broke a front window
• Sarah O’Hara, 21, of Deer Lodge, $185, walking around Zeppie’s Bar partially clothed
Minors in Possession
• Julio Lopez, 17, of 112 E. Platinum recently pleaded guilty to three separate counts and was fined $700.
Twenty people recently pleaded guilty to an MIP offense and each was fined $200. They are:
• Marcus Madrazo, 15, of 19 Cedar Lake
• Adam Reighard, 14, of 20 Gladstone Terrace
• Liam McCarvel, 16, of 117 E. Center
• Brea Coffey, 16, of 2808 Walnut
• Jesse Strozzi, 18, of 112 Windameer
• Mallory Shea, 19, of 2309 Harvard
• Aireonna Bowen, 14, 2701 Colusa
• Jacob Loesch, 14, 705 Sixth St.
• Samantha Gardipee, 14, of 834 W. Broadway
• James Twilleager, 16, 45 W. LaPlatte
• Matthew Starin, 18, 951 W. Quartz