The bazaar season is not quite over. There are still several opportunities to find that perfect holiday gift.
This list has been updated throughout the holidays, and is free. To include your bazaar, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 406-496-5510 or 406-496-5552.
To get even more coverage, people are encouraged to go to eventsinbutte.com to add their bazaar or holiday fair.
- Kiwanis Key Leader Holiday Bazaar Series will be Friday-Saturday, Dec. 2-3; Friday-Sunday, Dec. 9-11; and Friday-Sunday, Dec. 16-18, at 124 Oak St., Anaconda. Fridays' times are 6 to 8 p.m.; Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and Sundays, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. There will be gifts, crafts and more. All proceeds support Kiwanis Annual Key Leader Camp, which is held July 21-23, in Lakeside, Montana.
- Dillon’s 45th annual Community Christmas Bazaar will be from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3, at St. Rose Family Center, 226 St. Atlantic.
- A Christmas Bazaar will be held from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3, at the Dillon Elks Lodge, 27. E. Center, Dillon.
- A Christmas Market and open house are from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 3, at Expedition Lodge, 1120 Eliason Lane, Dillon. There will be numerous vendors and live music.
- Hope Lutheran Church, 1506 W. Pennsylvania Ave., Anaconda will hold its annual Holiday Festival starting at 10 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 3, at the church. There will be baked goods, white elephants, raffle, craft items and more. A soup and sandwich luncheon will be served from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Cost is $6 for adults and $4 for children.
- The 30th annual Montana Tech bazaar, sponsored by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 10, at the Maroon Activities Center, 550 E. Mercury St. Entry requires a can of food which goes to the Butte Emergency Food Bank.
- Pintler Pets' Christmas Bazaar will be from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 10, at the Vo-ed gym (across the street from Stokes Market), 1410 W. Park St., Anaconda. Numerous vendors will be on hand selling arts and craft items, baked goods, jewelry, wood work, dog and cat items, candles, and a variety of homemade items. Lunch will be available. Tables are $20 or two for $30. Deadline to reserve a table is Dec. 8. Details: Pat, 406-563-2564 or Pintler Pets, 406-563-7464.