The Belmont Center for Senior Citizens, 615 E. Mercury St., serves lunches during the week.
The center requests a $4 donation; however, the meals costs $5.25 each to prepare. All seniors are welcome for lunch.
Salad bar offered at 11:45 a.m. Fridays. Meals also can be delivered to senior citizen shut-ins upon referral by a doctor or social service agency. Free, round-trip bus service is available.
Cinnamon rolls and coffee are served Tuesdays at 8 a.m. The cost is $1.
Monday, Feb. 5 – Swiss steak, red potatoes, Capri vegetables, and peach cobbler.
Tuesday, Feb. 6 – Pork loin, stuffing with gravy, California vegetables, and champagne dessert.
Wednesday, Feb. 7 – Beef vegetable barley soup, chicken filet and BLT sandwich, vegetable sticks, chips, and pineapple cake.
Thursday, Feb. 8 – Spaghetti with meat sauce, buttered corn, garlic medallion, and a lemon bar.
Friday, Feb. 9 – Salad bar, chicken nuggets, tater tots, green beans, and a fruit cup.
The Belmont offers the following activities:
- AARP driving class will be Thursday, Feb. 8. To sign up, call 406-723-7773.
- Tech nurses will hold be at the Belmont from 10:30 a.m. to noon Wednesdays
- Hearing aid cleaning will be from 10:30 a.m. to noon Wednesday, Feb. 14.
- The Belmont will have a Valentine’s Day party on Wednesday, Feb. 14.
- The Belmont is closed Monday, Feb. 19, for Presidents Day.
- Birthday dinner is Thursday, Feb. 22. Bob will play.
- Sneakers on the Go is from 10 to 11 a.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. The cost is $1.50 a session.
- Bingo is offered at 1 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The cost is $1.25 plus extra for blackout.
- Foot clinic is $13. Call for an appointment at 406-782-8668.
- Woodcarvers meet at 8:30 a.m. every Thursday.
- Pinochle is at 1 p.m. Wednesdays. The cost is $1 plus 25 cents a set.
- Rides to medical appointments are available (only before noon). The rides are $5 for a round trip and $3 one way. For an appointment, call at least 24 hours in advance at 406-723-7773.