Police arrested Emil Longneck, 58, of Butte, for a misdemeanor charge of sexual assault, and Anthony Davis, 46, of Butte, for a misdemeanor charge of simple assault in the 900 block of Lewisohn Street between 6:30 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. Saturday. Longneck allegedly groped a female in the chest area in a bathroom. Davis allegedly grabbed Longneck and threw him out of the house.
Police arrested Tangee Jessen, 46, of Butte, for simple assault, a misdemeanor, at St. James Healthcare, 400 S. Clark St., at 5 p.m. Friday. Medical professionals were attending to Jessen when she allegedly struck both a nurse and a security guard.
Police arrested Zane Werner, 34, of Butte, at the Town Pump, 531 S. Montana Street, at 5 p.m. Sunday on a felony charge of possession of dangerous drugs, a felony criminal contempt warrant, and two misdemeanor charges: resisting arrest and possession of drug paraphernalia. Police said they noticed Werner gaming and that there was a warrant out for his arrest. When police attempted to arrest him, Werner resisted and swallowed drugs, according to the report. Police found drug paraphernalia and a small bag of methamphetamine in his possession, police said.
Police allegedly found Robin Phillips, 64, of Butte, parked in the middle of the road at Buffalo and Montana asleep at the wheel at 2 p.m. Friday. Police arrested Phillips for DUI refusal, a misdemeanor, because she allegedly refused a Breathalyzer test.
Police arrested the following people:
- Martin Houle, 39, of Butte, during a traffic stop in the 1300 block of East Second Street at 6:40 p.m. Friday for one outstanding felony warrant out of Cascade County, and three misdemeanors: driving on a suspended license, no liability insurance and failure to transfer plates.
- Felicia Henderson-Wilks, 45, no address, in the 2500 block of Harrison Avenue at 4 p.m. Sunday for five misdemeanor charges: driving with plates assigned to another vehicle, an outstanding warrant from Yellowstone County, driving with a suspended license and no liability insurance.
- Jazzmin Block, 22, of Butte, at 2:30 a.m. Saturday at Town Pump, 531 S. Montana St., for three outstanding misdemeanor warrants from Butte City Court.
- Carlos Martinez, 29, of Butte, in the 700 block of Front Street at about 10 p.m. Sunday for three outstanding misdemeanor criminal contempt warrants.
- Nathan Kolberg, 32, of Port Orchard, Washington, at 12:30 a.m. Monday at Walmart, 3901 Harrison Avenue, for one outstanding misdemeanor criminal contempt warrant. While police were patrolling the parking lot, Kolberg allegedly ducked his head while sitting in his vehicle.
- Toni Baker, 37, of Butte, in the 200 block of West Park Street at about 5:30 a.m. Monday for two outstanding charges of criminal contempt. Police were called to the area because Baker was screaming and yelling at the top of a stairway.