Police arrested Todd Kinley, 52, of Butte at about 10:30 p.m. Thursday at Galena Gold Rush, 22 W. Galena St., for a felony count of possession of dangerous drugs. Probation and parole checked on Kinley and allegedly found a black pouch containing a substance believed to be methamphetamine. Once at the jail, police allegedly found an additional container of an illegal substance, also believed to be methamphetamine.
• Police arrested Windi Cunningham, 50, of Butte and Jason Stryker, 48, of Butte at about 11:50 a.m. Thursday for misdemeanor counts of possession of stolen property. Police arrived at the 600 block of West Granite Street in response to a disturbance and saw two welders that matched the description of items taken from A &L Shoppers Pawn, 2101 Harrison Ave., on Dec. 5.
• A 15-year-old male was issued a notice to appear in Butte City Youth Court at about 10 a.m. Thursday on the 200 block of Hobson Street. The male allegedly took medication from his mother.
A dispute between a 60-year-old male and a 46-year-old male on the 1500 block of Oregon Avenue led to a fight with a knife and a cane at about 4:15 p.m. Thursday, according to police. No one was injured.
Criminal contempt warrants
• Police arrived at Child and Family Services, 700 Casey St., at about 10:30 a.m. Thursday to assist with a disturbance and allegedly found Kayla Lee, 26, of Butte, who was wanted for criminal contempt out of Butte City Court, a misdemeanor.
• Harold Watson, 32, of Butte allegedly told police someone kicked him out of his apartment, that he was paranoid about his surroundings, and that he had used illegal drugs recently at about 2 p.m. Thursday at Books and Books, 206 W. Park St. Police arrested Watson for a criminal contempt warrant out of Butte City Court, a misdemeanor.
• Police arrested Heidi Bennett, 39, of Butte for criminal contempt, a misdemeanor, at about 8 a.m. Thursday. An officer allegedly saw that Bennett’s car had an expired registration tag, pulled Bennett over, and found Bennet had the contempt warrant.